If Christians Can't Have Demons Debate Me (You Won't Do It) Show Me In Scripture!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SleekB

Dec 29, 2019
NORMAL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
gen 3:15 is talking about the son of man who will bruise the serpent's head which is Christ!! enmity means in opposition, it doesn't mean apart from something!! wen A&E sinned dat gave satan a free pass along with his demons 2 come and flood the earth, God has given the world other 2 satan for the time being as punishment for mans sin isia 25:14-18 and now satan has dominion over the world matt 4:1, Nehemiah 9:37 so demons can rome about as they please and do have a free pass into anyone unless the come 2 Christ and get Gods seal of protection!!

but they can still oppress Christians don't know how many times I have 2 say it, 1 peter 4:12 but its God will we be overcomers Job 23:10, deu 8:2-4, pslam 53:2-3 that's the whole message in gen 3:15 its a figurative meaning!!, Christ overcame satan in the desert matt 4:4 and we also overcome satan by resisting temptation!! james 4:7
Yes, it does put demons apart from angels, which is why it started with Adam and Eve. The verse says it starts with them, which means looking at one is not going to reveal if it is angel or demon without it. That was a one time deal, they would never be allowed to play that game again. Not all angels are going to appear beautiful, so something had to be in place, or we can't know of angels. We couldn't or demons would pop up, claim to be from God, and direct us down the wrong road. Angels and demons do not suffer the first death, if they could just hop into us, then who would believe in God? 40 or 50 years is nothing to them, no one would know God for at least that long if they could hop into anyone. That would bring up some serious free will issues, but we chose to allow them to possess us, we may not know it, but humans do. Sure they are around, yes they influence people, but not from within without our listening to what they say.

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, it does put demons apart from angels, which is why it started with Adam and Eve. The verse says it starts with them, which means looking at one is not going to reveal if it is angel or demon without it. That was a one time deal, they would never be allowed to play that game again. Not all angels are going to appear beautiful, so something had to be in place, or we can't know of angels. We couldn't or demons would pop up, claim to be from God, and direct us down the wrong road. Angels and demons do not suffer the first death, if they could just hop into us, then who would believe in God? 40 or 50 years is nothing to them, no one would know God for at least that long if they could hop into anyone. That would bring up some serious free will issues, but we chose to allow them to possess us, we may not know it, but humans do. Sure they are around, yes they influence people, but not from within without our listening to what they say.

can u giv me cross references 4 wat ur saying precept upon precept?

SleekB

Dec 29, 2019
NORMAL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure that would be possible since there is no "mark of Cain" for demons. The difference between angel and demon, if there was one, would be there. If God does not tell us, then how do we know? Does God say, we can tell a demon because....? If enmity is not accepted, and that is the weapon, what verse could counter what has been said ? Demon possession? That changed, it was a post Christ reduction. A few hundred years after Christ, it became obsolete. If A family agrees that the Bible is a fairy tale, what do they do when someone levitates off the bed, starts speaking in a dead language, and spits up pea soup? There is nothing ER can do, they turn to what was a fairy tale since nothing we know can make people do that. Before a group would create a god, now, that is not what they do. Someone really stumbles into something that draws them in, whether they realize it or not. Counter productive otherwise. Now, the tool of choice is ghosts. If the dead are sleep, and they do not know what the living are doing, then demons are at play. Who, or what is missing from the Eden story? Over seven billion people on the planet, and we all struggle in this chaos, how can Adam and Eve be expected to survive, if we struggle? All those demons, putting just two people in their cross hairs, and God is not putting something in the garden for them? God put faith that something would look after Adam and Eve, and He was betrayed. I think the serpent is a saraph myself, but bottom line remains leaving Adam and Eve alone with a world full of demons is hard to believe.

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure that would be possible since there is no "mark of Cain" for demons. The difference between angel and demon, if there was one, would be there. If God does not tell us, then how do we know? Does God say, we can tell a demon because....? If enmity is not accepted, and that is the weapon, what verse could counter what has been said ? Demon possession? That changed, it was a post Christ reduction. A few hundred years after Christ, it became obsolete. If A family agrees that the Bible is a fairy tale, what do they do when someone levitates off the bed, starts speaking in a dead language, and spits up pea soup? There is nothing ER can do, they turn to what was a fairy tale since nothing we know can make people do that. Before a group would create a god, now, that is not what they do. Someone really stumbles into something that draws them in, whether they realize it or not. Counter productive otherwise. Now, the tool of choice is ghosts. If the dead are sleep, and they do not know what the living are doing, then demons are at play. Who, or what is missing from the Eden story? Over seven billion people on the planet, and we all struggle in this chaos, how can Adam and Eve be expected to survive, if we struggle? All those demons, putting just two people in their cross hairs, and God is not putting something in the garden for them? God put faith that something would look after Adam and Eve, and He was betrayed. I think the serpent is a saraph myself, but bottom line remains leaving Adam and Eve alone with a world full of demons is hard to believe.

scripture?

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
PEOPLE DONT LISTEN TO ME LISTEN 2 GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT AND SCRIPTURE!! PRAY, FAST AND SEEK GOD EVERY SECOND AND HE WILL GUIDE U 2 TRUTH!! PROV 3:5-6