If Eternal Security Is Conditional...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010
I wonder if any of you who had a daughter born blind, andasked Jesus to heal her, and then after she was healed would believe Satanhealed her.

I wonder if after Jesus spoke to you for a half hour sayinghe loved you and asked you to open up your heart and let his light shine, ifyou would believe it was Satan? By theway the room filed up with a wonderful odor an odor I had never smelled before.

I wonder if after Jesus told you he is God and the bible ishis written Word, if you would still believe it could be Satan teaching you.

I wonder if after you had been taught by God for some timethat you became more and more loving and saw that you were living the totalwritten Word of God, if you would still believe it could be Satan teaching you?

People I am just giving a witness. I am not a teacher, and I am not asking anyof you to believe me.

My witness is just to let you all know that man is not teaching thetruth about God, and the only way one can come to the truth, is to have Godteach one about God.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I wonder if any of you who had a daughter born blind, andasked Jesus to heal her, and then after she was healed would believe Satanhealed her.

I wonder if after Jesus spoke to you for a half hour sayinghe loved you and asked you to open up your heart and let his light shine, ifyou would believe it was Satan? By theway the room filed up with a wonderful odor an odor I had never smelled before.

I wonder if after Jesus told you he is God and the bible ishis written Word, if you would still believe it could be Satan teaching you.

I wonder if after you had been taught by God for some timethat you became more and more loving and saw that you were living the totalwritten Word of God, if you would still believe it could be Satan teaching you?

People I am just giving a witness. I am not a teacher, and I am not asking anyof you to believe me.

My witness is just to let you all know that man is not teaching thetruth about God, and the only way one can come to the truth, is to have Godteach one about God.

All of that is fine, but Satan can do all that too.

Revelation 13:13-14 (NKJV)
[sup]13 [/sup]He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. [sup]14 [/sup]And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Thankful, Jesus may have indeed appeared to you a number of times.

My experience, though, is that when people make this claim, eventually it is found not to be the case. They weren't being deceptive. They were being deceived.

That is why I ask how you know for certain it was Jesus that visited you.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
I'll be paitent and tolerant to an extent. I'll try not to argue or get upset.

But, now you're being judgemental and calling all of us liars, and ignorant, and saying God doesn't speak to any of us.

I wont tolerate that!

It's time for you to start being honest with yourself.

All I can say about your last post is,

How dare you! Who do you think you are? Arrogant!