If you think that Mary is a perpetual virgin and wish to wager on it, I am taking wagers here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This OP is NOT about whether Mary is a perpetual virgin or not. I assume that you think she is. Please don't argue about that here. This thread is about wagering on what you believe/think.

Let proposition P1 = Mary remained a virgin till she died.
P2 = Mary did not remain a virgin till she died.

Between 0 and 10, how much weight do you put on each of the above propositions? The stronger your belief in a proposition, the higher the weight.

Are you willing to wager based on your weighting scheme?

This is not a lotto/gambling bet. This is a wager to mathematically and scientifically measure the strength of your belief. Put money where your mouth is. If you are interested in finding out the strength of your belief mathematically, then tell me those two weights. See Subjective (Bayesian) Probability.

You can say you are 100% sure the earth is flat. Words are cheap unless you are willing to wager on it.

Last edited: