If You Wrote A Book?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The trick is you have to mean it by sustained action. Can't just say it. There's the rub.

It is just a book title. I am sure that there are many angles that the chapters can explore in fleshing the book out.

The comment in the OP is: -

If you wrote a book about your life right now, what would the title be??? :IDK:

All that I have done is provided a possible title for the book about my life.

I just thought that the Title I suggested for the book, if I wrote it, was an intriguing introduction for what the book might cover.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Off in the weeds"

lost_in_the_weeds_by_kevron2001_dcx6oee-fullview.jpg

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have felt like I am supposed to write a book for most of my life. Life always got in the way and all it's business.. I never decided on what about or a title or anything. I just never did it.

Reactions: Mayflower

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have felt like I am supposed to write a book for most of my life. Life always got in the way and all it's business.. I never decided on what about or a title or anything. I just never did it.
Many years ago a friend told me I should write and I started writing short observations on life which I called 'Free Flow'. They had a short observation from my daily life linked to a Christian message with a verse and a prayer at the end. Over the years I have added many such life lessons to my original articles and have often shared some of them on the forum. I never did get to turn them into a book apart from the one I published using Microcsoft publisher and bound using a small photo album.