Illegal migrant committed murder in Ohio

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sheriff wants this illegal migrant to get a taste of the USA's prison system.
He kept being deported for many crimes by ICE and just keeps coming back across the border...now murdering someone.

• Angry
Reactions: mailmandan

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Execute him immediately.
They will have to try him first.

The sheriff just doesn't want ICE deporting him again....as he keeps getting away with crimes....and just comes back to the USA to do more crimes.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will have to try him first.

The sheriff just doesn't want ICE deporting him again....as he keeps getting away with crimes....and just comes back to the USA to do more crimes.
Which is why I suggested immediat termination of the problem.

He's illegal and a chronic predator on innocent Americans.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still have to have a trial with the jury convicting him.
A very quick one. When I was in Vietnam, we didn't have trials for the enemy. We killed them. Nothing is more irritating than stacking up criminal cases and feeding criminals for years while they watch TV , read books and play basketball for years awaiting their trial.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is what the Lord would do. Will do.

That's the thing about sin. That guy could cry out to Jesus and repent and be forgiven by the Lord and that's all fine and dandy...but there's still earthly consequences for his actions that he has to face.

7 times? Isnt an injection too nice for this guy? What's wrong with Stoning him in a downtown park?! Televise it so the other migrants can see what their consequences would be. It might help. (I doubt it).

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They could designate him as a terrorist. Gitmo bound.

I'm all for executing the guy because he's an illegal,a terrorist,and a repeat violent offender who committed murder. He's had his trial. A body shows his guilt.

Leviticus 24:17
“Whoever takes a human life shall surely be put to death."

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing is more irritating than stacking up criminal cases and feeding criminals for years while they watch TV , read books and play basketball for years awaiting their trial.
I guess everyone has to complain and elect people that will change the laws regarding the above.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They could designate him as a terrorist. Gitmo bound.

I'm all for executing the guy because he's an illegal,a terrorist,and a repeat violent offender who committed murder. He's had his trial. A body shows his guilt.

Leviticus 24:17
“Whoever takes a human life shall surely be put to death."

It also says, 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (Luke 2). Maybe the Lord died for this guy too? It's not for us to judge. The man may well be building up his brimsrone in hell for himself we dont know.

But there's still the law of the land and it had good intentions at first though, so the guy will prolly plead insanity or didnt know our laws (Lol) so he'll get (I dunno) 6 to 25 years and be out in 8? Or even sooner if the CIA wants to recruit him to be an assassin?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A very quick one. When I was in Vietnam, we didn't have trials for the enemy. We killed them. Nothing is more irritating than stacking up criminal cases and feeding criminals for years while they watch TV , read books and play basketball for years awaiting their trial.

I talked to a guy who had done time in prison before and he was telling me that he had TV, and they gave him a key to his cell so it was sort of like a hotel. He could go to the Library or the commissary and walk around all day. 3 square meals a day and dont have to even work much, It wasnt that bad he said...

I knid of like how they held trial in Westerns. They hold an arraignment in the sheriffs office to determine if he should have a trial, and when the circuit judge gets here on Friday we hold a trial. You dont go around kiling people or robbing people. He's guilty, hanging at dawn...

And they didnt have many repeat offenders!

Reactions: Debp and Adrift

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I talked to a guy who had done time in prison before and he was telling me that he had TV, and they gave him a key to his cell so it was sort of like a hotel. He could go to the Library or the commissary and walk around all day. 3 square meals a day and dont have to even work much, It wasnt that bad he said...

I knid of like how they held trial in Westerns. They hold an arraignment in the sheriffs office to determine if he should have a trial, and when the circuit judge gets here on Friday we hold a trial. You dont go around kiling people or robbing people. He's guilty, hanging at dawn...

Yes. My thoughts as a soldier was to kill them and let God sort 'em out. No snowflakes allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. My thoughts as a soldier was to kill them and let God sort 'em out. No snowflakes allowed.

That's the weird thing about my life that I dont understand. My dad was into guns so all of us grew up with loaded guns everywhere. I like shooting guns, it's fun, and I went on to become a successful hunter also. I look back at my life and I've always had a love for guns. I was never in the Military, it was a home grown love, lol.

And now, I look at the guns and I think, I may have to fight at some point. The Lord commanded them to battle in a lot of old stories in scripture. But now I now that we do not wrestle with flesh and bone...people are not the enemy. It's all the demonic oppression that they are under that makes them want to fight and kill. I thought, so if the war is indeed spiritual then what am I doing sitting in a pile of guns? and the Lord answered me almost immediately and said, those who use weapons as their right arm will fall and die. It is only the ones who hold Jesus to be their right arm that He will protect. (That blew my mind!)

That was still sort of vague to me, but I got the gist of it. If we are to be good soldiers in this fight and have accomplishments, it will be done upon our knees and not with a Rifle.
So where did all the guns come from? Did the Lord put this desire for weaponry into my heart? Or did the world? Will the Lord test my courage at some point? Will I even need a Rifle? I havent felt an unction to rid myself of arms and I dont feel convicted about them. So does this all mean that I must fight one day? (I'd rather not) but it isnt my will going forward. Sometimes there isnt time to pray so a pistol is handy! Idk, one day at a time.

Reactions: Debp

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the weird thing about my life that I dont understand. My dad was into guns so all of us grew up with loaded guns everywhere. I like shooting guns, it's fun, and I went on to become a successful hunter also. I look back at my life and I've always had a love for guns. I was never in the Military, it was a home grown love, lol.

And now, I look at the guns and I think, I may have to fight at some point. The Lord commanded them to battle in a lot of old stories in scripture. But now I now that we do not wrestle with flesh and bone...people are not the enemy. It's all the demonic oppression that they are under that makes them want to fight and kill. I thought, so if the war is indeed spiritual then what am I doing sitting in a pile of guns? and the Lord answered me almost immediately and said, those who use weapons as their right arm will fall and die. It is only the ones who hold Jesus to be their right arm that He will protect. (That blew my mind!)

That was still sort of vague to me, but I got the gist of it. If we are to be good soldiers in this fight and have accomplishments, it will be done upon our knees and not with a Rifle.
So where did all the guns come from? Did the Lord put this desire for weaponry into my heart? Or did the world? Will the Lord test my courage at some point? Will I even need a Rifle? I havent felt an unction to rid myself of arms and I dont feel convicted about them. So does this all mean that I must fight one day? (I'd rather not) but it isnt my will going forward. Sometimes there isnt time to pray so a pistol is handy! Idk, one day at a time.
Snowflakes who are against guns, and have none, are the most vulnerable for bad people kicking in their door in the middle of the night. After the criminals have their way with their family, they have the audacity to whimper "There was nothing I could do, officer".

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Snowflakes who are against guns, and have none, are the most vulnerable for bad people kicking in their door in the middle of the night. After the criminals have their way with their family, they have the audacity to whimper "There was nothing I could do, officer".

See now, God instructed people to pawn thier cloak so they could buy a sword or two becasue that will be important. More important than owning a cloak!

But I think that many preppers take it too far and over prepare. Making their guns into idols, and this is a mistake. Jesus said, it is enough when the discipes said, Lord we have two swords. The Lord even told His people to wear a sword as they worked rebuilding the wall around Jerusalem. But He didnt tell them to have 35 or 30 of them, two is enough for a small party...

Why did He say that? Because one with 30 firearms and 14,000 rounds of ammo will have hreater confidence in his (idolized) weapons than he does for the Lord.

A couple times I have had people say to me, if you have so much faith then why own guns at all? And this is humerous to me because these people dont know much about guns and ballistics, lol! You can easily carry a gun and have plenty of room left over for faith! (Especially you guys with 9mm's! LOL!) Handgun cartridges are woufeully underpowered and you will be lucky to stop the attacker. Like I said, lots of room for faith is still there!

But dont have too much confidence in pistols. A pistol is fine for getting you into and out of the grocery store to your vehicle, and back into your house at home. Just for the transitional spaces. The only reason someone fights with a pistol, is to fight their way back to the Rifle that they shouldnt have laid down in the first place.

When a gunshot victim goes into the hospital, if they have been shot with a handgun they sedate him and stabilize him...If he comes in shot by a Rifle, then they're generally trying to save the mans life. So Have a Rifle or two.

It's ok. Keep your faith and confidence in God first and you will be ok. I also do not tempt God by playing on the freeway either. Just common sense!

Even David stepped out onto the field of battle with God first...!!!...But He did have a Sling and 5 Stones!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I wonder what kind of crime he was in prison for.... having a key to his cell, walking around all day, etc.

I sometimes think that some criminals don't want to struggle on the outside so they commit a crime again in order to go back to jail or prison.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder what kind of crime he was in prison for.... having a key to his cell, walking around all day, etc.

I sometimes think that some criminals don't want to struggle on the outside so they commit a crime again in order to go back to jail or prison.

If I remember right he did time for receiving stolen property. I dont remember the details of it if he told me. I think he said it was 3-5 years and he did 18 months?

And maybe you're right because he went back to prison for something else I heard.

Reactions: Debp