I'm all for black equality...but black supremacy is taking it too far.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had two encounters today with black people who are taking their favour that they are receiving from this movement ("Black lives matter") too far.

In one instance, there was a group of about five or six black people at the 99 cent store. One black woman said, "we are here to represent," and a black man said something about "a whiteboy"...I don't know if he was referring to me or not. But it reminded me of being in Middle School. After the fact, I thought of saying to them, "Who are you here to represent? Jesus, or your race and color? Whoever it is, you are representing poorly."

The second instance was as I was microwaving my food at the bottom of the stairs at the hotel where I live; and a black man came down the stairs talking about how someone needed a hole in their head....again, I don't know if he was referring to me. As he walked out the door, I said to him, "Jesus loves you..." and he replied, without poking his head back through the door, "F*** that" or "F*** you"

If they want to use this movement as an opportunity to walk all over us then there could be a major backlash as far as I'm concerned.

If they are going to use it as an opportunity to get away with crimes then they need to realize that they could end up being the victims of those crimes.

Defunding the police is not the answer...that will only result in anarchy and mayhem with no one to protect the general public from real criminals.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to understand something...you, as a black person, using the word "whiteboy" is like me, as a white person, saying the "n" word.

Black people are apparently calling for an end to racism...

I would say to you, practice what you preach!

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had two encounters today with black people who are taking their favour that they are receiving from this movement ("Black lives matter") too far.

In one instance, there was a group of about five or six black people at the 99 cent store. One black woman said, "we are here to represent," and a black man said something about "a whiteboy"...I don't know if he was referring to me or not. But it reminded me of being in Middle School. After the fact, I thought of saying to them, "Who are you here to represent? Jesus, or your race and color? Whoever it is, you are representing poorly."

The second instance was as I was microwaving my food at the bottom of the stairs at the hotel where I live; and a black man came down the stairs talking about how someone needed a hole in their head....again, I don't know if he was referring to me. As he walked out the door, I said to him, "Jesus loves you..." and he replied, without poking his head back through the door, "F*** that" or "F*** you"

If they want to use this movement as an opportunity to walk all over us then there could be a major backlash as far as I'm concerned.

If they are going to use it as an opportunity to get away with crimes then they need to realize that they could end up being the victims of those crimes.

Defunding the police is not the answer...that will only result in anarchy and mayhem with no one to protect the general public from real criminals.
I don't believe this is about racial equality. I believe this is about political destabilization.

Reactions: Pisteuo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is it so hard to see . . . People rioting to demand to get rid of the police.

Um . . . I'm sorry, but that's WHY we have police!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why be for 'black equality'? The blacks are not for equality. They are for superiority. They use 'equality' to obtain the superiority. Affirmative Action is superiority. Not equality. Wake up!

Stranger

Reactions: Pisteuo

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why be for 'black equality'? The blacks are not for equality. They are for superiority. They use 'equality' to obtain the superiority. Affirmative Action is superiority. Not equality. Wake up!

Stranger
Actually, kind of what I'm trying to say...

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Stranger
All ignorant people are easy mislead.

Equality is total nonsense, I have never seen anyone who was equal to anyone ever in my life.

The Bible says that we are all equal "before God" ? Before God ! because he is our creator. but we is not equal unless we is all Slaves= equal nothings, like cattle.

You want to watch Black Jesus, it's a great show, they all is blacks in the show, it's real life black stuff. it's got Eddy Murphy big brother in it, they are so truthful in it all. I hope that they are still making the show nowadays, boy they would hang so much on the idiots of today. Vic is gone now, he was a good actor.

Most white people nowadays are that stupid that's not funny, they fall all over themselves to follow the media line, that blacks laugh at them.
The show would bag them for what they really are. the honesty was fantastic.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You need to understand something...you, as a black person, using the word "whiteboy" is like me, as a white person, saying the "n" word.

Black people are apparently calling for an end to racism...

I would say to you, practice what you preach!
I could not care what anyone calls me. as long as they are not trying f me over I am cool, I have had enough white bastards to deal with in my time as well.

Scoot

May 14, 2020
Victoria, Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'll say it up front.... I am NOT for equality.

I'm not racist, and I'm not sexist - but I do not want to see equality - because equality doesn't mean equal.

The equality that I have seen means statistics. We 'have' to employ people based on their ethnicity, gender, or other reasons to get a 50/50 balance.

Equality means that a male more suited for a job may be passed over because the role needs to be filled by a female to make the company appear equal. That's not equality - that's actually being sexist in the name of not being sexist, or "equality".

Equality means that a black person may be favored over a white person (or vise versa) because people have to be seen to be equal. That's not equality - that's racism - the exact thing that people propose to be against.

Imagine this: Let's apply equality to prisons from a gender point of view. 93% of prisoners according to bop.gov are males.

We need to imprison more females, and let more males out to make that figure equal. Now that statement is just straight out dumb - but that's the same statement that's been made in the name of equality when it comes to BLM and other organisations when it comes to crime rates.

You can't have equality. Each person needs to be looked at the same as the next person, both color blind and gender blind. Whether that be for Job employment, for crimes and the handling, or anything else.

Equality while it sounds good on the top is at it's very core simply just fueling more division, racism or sexism - not reducing it.

When I see those riots - I don't see blacks, or whites. I just see wicked people. Whether that person is young, old, male, female, black or white doesn't make me think less than someone else that's the same - each one is an individual.