I'm Back

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
Just saying Hi to all, especially TimfromPA, my old friend. Been keeping tabs, just haven't rejoined till now. I think this is one of the best forums online.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
A Big Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a pretty good site, Our Brothers and Sisters here have lots of interesting things they post about. Agree or not, we all love more company!!!

God Bless....

Jesus Is Lord

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome back, glad you decided to grace us with your presence again. Hope to see you involved, and thanks for the compliment on behalf of the forum here. I know we (and mostly myself) have a long way to go, but I'd like to think we have some serious discussions here that help all kinds of folks explore and expand in their faith. I know from the past that you can help us with that.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
So, here's the latest on me ... without dropping any names, highlights at the end ...
I spent a month at Santa Anita looking for work, I meet one trainer there who helped
me find work, while I helped him ... I went to Del Mar and found work ... I returned
to Santa Anita ... I quit my job with The trainer who hired me in Del Mar ... on a
promise I made to someone else, to work for ... which didn't work out ... now I'm
back with the 1st trainer ... at SA ... who I was helping before I found work ... In
November I can seriously look for work again ... right back where I started ...

Highlights
----------
Del Mar Opening Day
The Beach Every Day
50 to 1 shot coming in 2nd
More than a few good winners

Lowlights
---------
Del Mar / Solana Beach is very expensive
suffered 3 major injuries which drained my resources and energy (still recovering)
No Comm, Net, or TV
I meet a few people, I wish I never met, many others I won't forget

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country