im not a girl but i wonder does it exist menstruation in heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes...

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

• The New Earth is Sarah
  • New Jerusalem is Sarah's Womb
  • The Tree of Life are the Ovary inside Sarah's Womb
  • The Fruits of the Tree of Life are her Seed which she bares on a monthly period
  • The Tree of Life is fertilized by the River of Life that flows from the Lamb and the Father on the Throne
  • The Fertilized Fruit becomes a Zygote
  • The Saved partake of the Fruit to become Born Again and clothe themselves with a new Heavenly Tabernacle
full

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
Yes...

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

• The New Earth is Sarah
  • New Jerusalem is Sarah's Womb
  • The Tree of Life are the Ovary inside Sarah's Womb
  • The Fruits of the Tree of Life are her Seed which she bares on a monthly period
  • The Tree of Life is fertilized by the River of Life that flows from the Lamb and the Father on the Throne
  • The Fertilized Fruit becomes a Zygote
  • The Saved partake of the Fruit to become Born Again and clothe themselves with a new Heavenly Tabernacle
full
thats trees we are talking about humans..

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.

1. No curse. [Genesis 3:16]
2. No biological procreation. [Matthew 22:30, Mark 12:25, Luke 20:35]

I will leave it to you to research the link between mensuration and reproduction and the Bible verses on my two points for yourself.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am more concerned about cheese burgers and baseball

Lol me too for the cheese burgers and chocolate and ice cream. However, I don't see why I'll have a need for a period since there will be no need to reproduce in Heaven.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol me too for the cheese burgers and chocolate and ice cream. However, I don't see why I'll have a need for a period since there will be no need to reproduce in Heaven.
Where do you think all those baby angels come from.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"im not a girl but i wonder does it exist menstruation in heaven?"

First of all, why is it called "menstruation", shouldn't it be "womenstruation"? Must be some patriarchal thing...

Second of all, yes it happens in heaven, though not in all of heaven.

Reactions: April_Rose