I'm Outraged,shocked,sickened

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why do you call it the new world order?
Because most have been led to understand that verbiage since at least the 90's when it began to enter our nomenclature and coinciding with the pending new century.

New order of things has occurred since recorded civilization. Some call it cultural evolution.

It's an old pattern yet also a new order of things concomitant with cultural changes, technological changes, and so forth.

The more we seemingly progress as human civilization the more those in minor numbers in charge of the order of things find new ways to contain the whole of the majority of the people.

One of the oldest controls if not the oldest is religion. It divides and controls the majority.
It is the perfect vehicle to insure the dominion of the controllers behind the order of things.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because most have been led to understand that verbiage since at least the 90's when it began to enter our nomenclature and coinciding with the pending new century.

New order of things has occurred since recorded civilization. Some call it cultural evolution.

It's an old pattern yet also a new order of things concomitant with cultural changes, technological changes, and so forth.

The more we seemingly progress as human civilization the more those in minor numbers in charge of the order of things find new ways to contain the whole of the majority of the people.

One of the oldest controls if not the oldest is religion. It divides and controls the majority.
It is the perfect vehicle to insure the dominion of the controllers behind the order of things.
Religion does not divide or control the majority. On the contrary, it unites people and gives them true freedom. Since you believe something to the contrary, you are the one who is separated and trying to control others.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religion does not divide or control the majority. On the contrary, it unites people and gives them true freedom. Since you believe something to the contrary, you are the one who is separated and trying to control others.
Yet if the religoin is not ALL OUT CHRIST CENTERED , OH IT UNITES and it does so very fast under DARKNESS .
THERE is a religion indeed of men and satan is its feeder and its father .
Muslims , buddists , atheist , and whateverist . OH IT UNITES many
and now the largest uniter for all faiths , all religoins , secular and all who desire to be as GOD and
have a religion that serves them HAS BLOSSOMED .
I beg to differ sir . RELIGOIN DOES UNITE . false religoin unites and true religoin unites .
Or have you not noticed ALL THIS COMMON ground occuring amongst the religoins and even the atheist .
A love god has been born . now notice i said has been born . WE KNOW GOD aint born .
WE DO KNOW HE IS LOVE . But the reason i said born is , THEY PREACHING A FALSE LOVE
the created is worshipping the created and ER ones path is good and valid so long as they have this ever dark love
that unites under darkness . That finds COMMON GROUND under darkness . NOT UNDER GOD , NOT UNDER CHRIST
Jim , i aint the judger and hater of the brethren that you think i am . I was the worst jim
YOU NEED TO KNOW and hear this . SO bear with this flea of a dog for just a minute .
JIM , i was worse than most folks that ever were woman born . OR i suppose i should say that were born of of a woman .
I was the WORST JIM . BUT GOD TRULY DID CHANGE ME JIM . HE DID .
And now i come , not to condemn , but to warn . WE GETTIN DUPED JIM .
I say we , due to the fact i love the peoples . GOD has pulled me out of the darkness . AS HE HAS anyone who is HIS
WHO confesses CHRIST in SPIRIT and in TRUTH . NOTICE i did not say just in mouth . BUT IN SPIRIT and in TRUTH .
Jim , i was a whore of a man who loved my sin , but i am telling you i could say the gospel .
I could say what it meant to be saved and born again . I COULD say HIS NAME , yet i KNEW HIM NOT .
The thing is most all of christendom would have called me saved and a good christain solider
EVEN WHEN i was in darkness . THEY do not know HIM jim .
THIS is not an accusation againt them , ITS JUST THE TRUTH JIM .
My advice stands . HOW DO YOU , HOW DO I , HOW DOES any of us know we truly FOLLOW GOD and HIS CHRIST .
WELL PICK THE BIBLE UP and dont read it through the lens of men , RATHER READ IT FOR YOU .
IT wont take long to KNOW . GOD truly does desire the death of none , and by HIS SPIRIT so do i .
I warn for one reason . cause by grace , the grace given me in CHRIST , that put me in that bible
and such a love for the truth , grew me . I understand why some folks
think the way i warn might seem as accusation . I was once there myself . BUT by grace i stayed in that bible
and i did grow and learn . I give us this challenge . GO into your bibles for a few hours daily .
DONT read it with mens self helps , READ IT FOR YOU . A lamb will grow .
IF folks did this , IT would not be long before they understood WHY on earth i warn so much .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet if the religoin is not ALL OUT CHRIST CENTERED , OH IT UNITES and it does so very fast under DARKNESS .
THERE is a religion indeed of men and satan is its feeder and its father .
Muslims , buddists , atheist , and whateverist . OH IT UNITES many
and now the largest uniter for all faiths , all religoins , secular and all who desire to be as GOD and
have a religion that serves them HAS BLOSSOMED .
I beg to differ sir . RELIGOIN DOES UNITE . false religoin unites and true religoin unites .
Or have you not noticed ALL THIS COMMON ground occuring amongst the religoins and even the atheist .
A love god has been born . now notice i said has been born . WE KNOW GOD aint born .
WE DO KNOW HE IS LOVE . But the reason i said born is , THEY PREACHING A FALSE LOVE
the created is worshipping the created and ER ones path is good and valid so long as they have this ever dark love
that unites under darkness . That finds COMMON GROUND under darkness . NOT UNDER GOD , NOT UNDER CHRIST
Jim , i aint the judger and hater of the brethren that you think i am . I was the worst jim
YOU NEED TO KNOW and hear this . SO bear with this flea of a dog for just a minute .
JIM , i was worse than most folks that ever were woman born . OR i suppose i should say that were born of of a woman .
I was the WORST JIM . BUT GOD TRULY DID CHANGE ME JIM . HE DID .
And now i come , not to condemn , but to warn . WE GETTIN DUPED JIM .
I say we , due to the fact i love the peoples . GOD has pulled me out of the darkness . AS HE HAS anyone who is HIS
WHO confesses CHRIST in SPIRIT and in TRUTH . NOTICE i did not say just in mouth . BUT IN SPIRIT and in TRUTH .
Jim , i was a whore of a man who loved my sin , but i am telling you i could say the gospel .
I could say what it meant to be saved and born again . I COULD say HIS NAME , yet i KNEW HIM NOT .
The thing is most all of christendom would have called me saved and a good christain solider
EVEN WHEN i was in darkness . THEY do not know HIM jim .
THIS is not an accusation againt them , ITS JUST THE TRUTH JIM .
My advice stands . HOW DO YOU , HOW DO I , HOW DOES any of us know we truly FOLLOW GOD and HIS CHRIST .
WELL PICK THE BIBLE UP and dont read it through the lens of men , RATHER READ IT FOR YOU .
IT wont take long to KNOW . GOD truly does desire the death of none , and by HIS SPIRIT so do i .
I warn for one reason . cause by grace , the grace given me in CHRIST , that put me in that bible
and such a love for the truth , grew me . I understand why some folks
think the way i warn might seem as accusation . I was once there myself . BUT by grace i stayed in that bible
and i did grow and learn . I give us this challenge . GO into your bibles for a few hours daily .
DONT read it with mens self helps , READ IT FOR YOU . A lamb will grow .
IF folks did this , IT would not be long before they understood WHY on earth i warn so much .
I read the Bible every single day and can feel God's Spirit "come alive" within me, even though He is always there. I stay open to what God wants me to know and to feel. There is not a single day that goes by without my reading Scripture. It is as essential to me as eating.

If you were "the worst", I would be interested in knowing exactly what you mean by that. You can PM me if you don't want to explain that to others, but I have a sincere interest in what you mean.

Again, Jesus repeats the basic commands found in both Testaments: love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength and love your neighbor as yourself. The first is easy, the second is not. Loving people does not mean constantly judging them, condemning them, and criticizing them, especially other Christians, as you do. There is a place for gentle correction --

Psalm 23:1-4...
"The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
"Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
I fear no evil,
for you are with me;"

your rod and your staff,
they comfort me."

THEY COMFORT ME!!! Get it?

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Making it personal only shows you proving my premise correct.

One has but to review this forum for further proof. The language some use against others so to argue their Biblical understanding and make that point is divisive and hateful.

If someone makes a point about the sovereignty of God, the passages that refer to predestination, they're labeled a Calvinist and their pov is dismissed as heretical.

Many accused in such ways are not Calvinist. Many of their accusers clearly do not know what Calvinism teaches. And yet, the C word is there as a means of dismissing someone's personal understanding and belief. And is used regularly for that purpose.

Religion unites? This world's religious adherents behaviors,not all of course but many, proves otherwise.

Oh, and of course we cannot forget the division in the church through the denominational constructs.

Religion unites?

The history of "religious wars", crusades, and so forth also proves otherwise.

There is only one God, one way to see and live so to honor and please one sovereign Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent holy spirit, we say. All others are doomed to firey Hell for not accepting that.

One planet,billions of people, In all of existence, all of creation, seen and unseen, there's only one way to hold faith in that which made it.
As all religions claim.

That is not unity. Nor coexistence in harmony with respect for everyone's unique faith. Not fact, faith.
We all hope. We're all sure all others are wrong and doomed for not hoping in the same one way.

Religion does not unite. It is not meant to.

A nation divided..... A world divided....Over the noun that is an unseen spirit;GOD. Or Goddess. Now watch how the feminine identity of Spirit calls forth replies that unite?

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The issue often becomes one of possession. "God", whatever religion, is the property of the one who is in faith to that particular God. It then generates a mindset of relational identity. My God loves me, I'm right living in faith this way. "His" way.

All others who are differently led are naturally to be judged wrong. Because there is only one right way to believe.

Debate on the subject then becomes one of self defense.

Reactions: Keturah

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read the Bible every single day and can feel God's Spirit "come alive" within me, even though He is always there. I stay open to what God wants me to know and to feel. There is not a single day that goes by without my reading Scripture. It is as essential to me as eating.

If you were "the worst", I would be interested in knowing exactly what you mean by that. You can PM me if you don't want to explain that to others, but I have a sincere interest in what you mean.

Again, Jesus repeats the basic commands found in both Testaments: love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength and love your neighbor as yourself. The first is easy, the second is not. Loving people does not mean constantly judging them, condemning them, and criticizing them, especially other Christians, as you do. There is a place for gentle correction --

Psalm 23:1-4...
"The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
"Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
I fear no evil,
for you are with me;"

your rod and your staff,
they comfort me."

THEY COMFORT ME!!! Get it?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its right in front us . The CBDC is the BEAST SYSTEM and its taking over the entire world .
You no comply , you no worship their image of inclusvity , You no buy , you no sell .
And all folks can see is the CONVIENCE OF THIS ALL . It cant be stopped . This was all foretold .

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JOHN CHAPTER 3 KJV

15 That whosoever BELIEVETH IN HIM should NOT perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent NOT his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him MIGHT BE SAVED.
18 He that believeth on him is NOT condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because HE HATH NOT BELIEVED in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

There is only one way to the Father & that way is Jesus, the Son!

There is only one way to KNOW Jesus & that way is through the word of God ,living & walking in the Spirit!

Then folks receive the conviction of the Spirit that their lives are of sin & death and through REPENTANCE they may have the gift of salvation from condemnation through the Son !

BE THE WATCHMEN.......GO TELL OF CHRIST LOVE & REDEMPTION FROM SIN & DEATH BY .......BELIEVING & LIVING IN HIM !

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its right in front us . The CBDC is the BEAST SYSTEM and its taking over the entire world .
You no comply , you no worship their image of inclusvity , You no buy , you no sell .
And all folks can see is the CONVIENCE OF THIS ALL . It cant be stopped . This was all foretold .
:jest:

• Sad
Reactions: ButterflyJones

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can hardly find words to discribe my outrage at this!!!!United Kingdom DailyTHREE YEAR OLD'S SHOULD BE TAUGHT ABOUT GAY RELATIONSHIPSChildren as young as three should be taught about same-sex relationships in a bid to stamp out homophobia in schools, it was claimed yesterday. The National Union of Teachers, the country's largest teaching union, sparked outrage by demanding that nursery staff help to educate children about gay families. It claims it is too late to wait until youngsters arrive at primary school to learn about the subject because some three-year-olds are already using homophobic language. But critics branded the NUT as "achingly politically correct" and said the proposals were akin to "brain-washing" vulnerable youngsters. The proposal was made yesterday when the NUT published its response to the Department for Education and Skills' Early Years Foundation Stage consultation document. This government report sets out the "early learning goals" which youngsters should be achieving in the first few years of their liveshttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770
Never let the public education system raise your kids. Work 2 jobs if you have to. In this generation, the politicians are trying to turn children into mentally ill political pawns.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never let the public education system raise your kids. Work 2 jobs if you have to. In this generation, the politicians are trying to turn children into mentally ill political pawns.
Perhaps that is true in Canada, I don't know. It certainly isn't true in the US.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they work two jobs how shall they homeschool those kids? Many states mandate home schooled children still be taught the PS curriculum.

About the only way to get around that is invoke religious rights to educate sans that systems program .

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If they work two jobs how shall they homeschool those kids? Many states mandate home schooled children still be taught the PS curriculum.

About the only way to get around that is invoke religious rights to educate sans that systems program .
Husband works, wife raises children, as it was for thousands of years

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In your family line that's quite your choice.
I have a stay at home wife. Seeing firsthand the relationship between mother and child it seems unthinkable to me now more than ever to tear them apart, neither mother from child or child from mother. People weren't meant to put their kids into some sort of system where surrogate parents pass through their children's lives year after year and instill all sorts of state-approved garbage into their innocent minds, while their mother wastes her life in a cubicle making money to buy stuff to gift her child in a futile effort to buy back her affection for the crime of never being there. No wonder these past few generations have been the least happy in all of human history.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a stay at home wife. Seeing firsthand the relationship between mother and child it seems unthinkable to me now more than ever to tear them apart, neither mother from child or child from mother. People weren't meant to put their kids into some sort of system where surrogate parents pass through their children's lives year after year and instill all sorts of state-approved garbage into their innocent minds, while their mother wastes her life in a cubicle making money to buy stuff to gift her child in a futile effort to buy back her affection for the crime of never being there. No wonder these past few generations have been the least happy in all of human history.
The sad thing is its been often all about the american dream of MORE MORE MORE
and thus more income had to come in and the children suffered . I say let us live simple and plain
and raise those children up in the way of the GLORIOUS LORD .