Imminent Iran Israel War, Ezekiel 38

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I look for the Islamic forces to storm Israel in our lifetime, fulfilling the prophecies of Ezekiel 38 - 39!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO8Y0vvWT0

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Got a ways to go yet. The antichrist false messiah must come to Jerusalem first and setup the abomination of desolation in a rebuilt temple, and require all to bow in worship to him or to his image.

The Armageddon event when the nations try to invade Israel happens after that, one the very last day of this present world.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got a ways to go yet. The antichrist false messiah must come to Jerusalem first and setup the abomination of desolation in a rebuilt temple, and require all to bow in worship to him or to his image.

The Armageddon event when the nations try to invade Israel happens after that, one the very last day of this present world.

And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.- Ezekiel 38:16

Note... The latter days... Not the last days. Therefore I believe it in our lifetime. When the forces of Islam are removed there will be a power vacuum in which the Anti-Christ will eventually move in.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.- Ezekiel 38:16

Note... The latter days... Not the last days. Therefore I believe it in our lifetime. When the forces of Islam are removed there will be a power vacuum in which the Anti-Christ will eventually move in.

Then you've missed God's Message in Ezekiel 38 & 39, for that is the Armageddon event of Revelation 16 & 19 when Christ returns "as a thief" to do battle, ending this present world. The "latter days" expression covers... the very last day of this present world when Christ returns on "the day of the Lord" (1 Thess.5; 2 Pet.3:10).

Since that battle of Hamongog per Ezek.38 & 39 is about the battle of Armageddon per Revelation, it ends man's present reign on this earth, which of course includes the reign of the coming final Antichrist. Thus Antichrist's coming and deceptive reign MUST... happen first.

mcorba

Aug 7, 2010
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This may be of use re the Ezekiel prophecy:

http://gracethrufaith.com/ikvot-hamashiach/the-battle-of-ezekiel-38-39-part-1/

In Christ, M

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The Medes are going to destroy Babylon.
They have been working toward thier nuclear weapons and they have but one mind to use them.

Meanwhile Israel is worried about it.
You want to claim Isreal dwells safely without care as Ezekiel states but they dont.
You want to believe Israel dwells without walls or bars as Ezekiel wrote but they dont.

The Israel of Ezekiel 38-39 is not the Israel you think it is.
As for Gogs armies.
Not one of Israel neibors are mentioned in Ezekiel 38=39.
Not one of the Islamic coutries that dwell inside of the promised land is mentioned.The reason is because they dont exist during the Gog Magog war.Israel will have inherited the entire promised land from the Euphrates river to the Nile 1000 years before the Gog Magog war even begins.Not even Egypt is mentioned in the Gog Magog war and it has more muslims that any other country.

There is another war that takes place 1000 years before the Gog Magog war and it is called Armegeddon.
It is Mentioned in Psalms 83.That war consists of Ten nations all of which are Israel's neibors and they all dwell within the borders of the promised land.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The Medes are going to destroy Babylon.
They have been working toward thier nuclear weapons and they have but one mind to use them.

Meanwhile Israel is worried about it.
You want to claim Isreal dwells safely without care as Ezekiel states but they dont.
You want to believe Israel dwells without walls or bars as Ezekiel wrote but they dont.

You apparently have yet to understand how Israel is really TWO nations today (Ezek.37:22), especially since that idea was covered back in the 37th chapter. One of the two nations of Israel today does... dwell in safety and without walls.

The Israel of Ezekiel 38-39 is not the Israel you think it is.
As for Gogs armies.
Not one of Israel neibors are mentioned in Ezekiel 38=39.
Not one of the Islamic coutries that dwell inside of the promised land is mentioned.The reason is because they dont exist during the Gog Magog war.Israel will have inherited the entire promised land from the Euphrates river to the Nile 1000 years before the Gog Magog war even begins.Not even Egypt is mentioned in the Gog Magog war and it has more muslims that any other country.

You're trying to insert an idea into the Scripture that does nothing... to disprove the end time events of those nations of Ezek.38 coming upon Israel on the last day of this present world. That idea is irrelevant, because God proclaims just which nations and peoples will... come up against Israel on the last day of today's world.

There is another war that takes place 1000 years before the Gog Magog war and it is called Armegeddon.
It is Mentioned in Psalms 83.That war consists of Ten nations all of which are Israel's neibors and they all dwell within the borders of the promised land.

The Armageddon event of Rev.16 and 19 is from the Hebrew word Megiddo, a hill north of Jerusalem where many OT battles were fought. It is specifically used as a metaphor in Rev.16, because it's symbolic of all the nations that come upon Israel on the last day of this present world, and when Christ returns to defeat them. In Rev.19, that event is labeled as "the supper of the great God."

It's about this event in Ezekiel 39...

Rev 19:17-19
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him that sat on the horse, and against His army.
(KJV)

Ezek 39:17-22
17 And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to My sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.
18 Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
19 And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of My sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.
20 Thus ye shall be filled at My table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord GOD.
21 And I will set My glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see My judgment that I have executed, and My hand that I have laid upon them.

The "heathen" is put for the Gentile nations. Per Zech.14, there will be some of those nations that come upon Israel left after that Armageddon event that are to come up to Jerusalem year after year to worship The KING, The LORD of Hosts.

22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
(KJV)

That 22nd verse is an important time marker. As of today, the "house of Israel" (ten tribes) mostly do not know who they are, and the Jewish scholars agree that the ten tribed house of Israel is still lost today, not among them. So that verse is really pointing to God gathering... the house of Israel, which is to occur at the time of Christ's RETURN, not at the end of His future thousand years reign. The Ezekiel 37 chapter was specific on that matter too, but you apparently missed that tidbit also.