Important information concerning prayerfulness, and thankfulness.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello to you Reader,

When you think about prayer, are there certain things that you ask for? Do you know who you can call out to with what Jesus had show his disciples?

Are you also thankful? Thankful to God for the things that he does to the hearts and minds of you as an individual who decide to turn their minds and hearts towards God, and also learn about what the Lord Jesus Christ has said so a person can be rooted down in christ as the vine, the bread of life, and the everlasting waters that is able to restore the hearts and minds of people who have not yet believed and turned towards God by their own independent decision for whatever their reasonings may be. The Lord Jesus Christ tells us to love God first, and to love others (Matthew 22:36-40), that because of the Lord Jesus Christ, God was able to reconcile the world unto himself (2 Corinthians 5:19).

So what are some ways that you look at God, and look towards others, and what do you think about God reconciling the world back to himself through Jesus Christ? That depends on you. To me God is a good God, who is a God that is love, God is Spirit, and in Hebrews is considered to be a Consuming fire (Hebrews 12:29), He is able to be communicated to anyone whom calls out to believing in a living Creator - even if they only see evidences through nature (Romans 1:20). However there is only one way to heaven from what the Bible says, or one way to God himself, and that is only through Jesus Christ (John 14:6).

When it comes to prayer do you think it matters how many times you do it a day, or even a certain time? To me it doesn't matter. What does though is can you say you pray and give alms to God praying for all kinds of people ( 1 Timothy 2:1-7 ) with thanksgiving? Do you know you can ask God to help you with wisdom (James 1:1-10) and you can also ask God to help you by the Holy Spirit (Luke 11:13), Jesus also encouraged his disciples to prayer never ceasing (Luke 18:1) with could mean to pray about anything and everything. There was a model that Jesus gave, (Matthew 6:1-15) but you can look at that and see what you think it could mean, sometimes praying I pray out to the Father, or Yahweh - in the Lords name, sometimes you can just say LORD. Either works from my understanding its always about faith (Hebrews 11:1-10).

Paul writes to Colossians about being thankful once becoming rooted into Christ realizing that they have the Lord with them by the Spirit, and in them (Colossians 2:1-7).

Prayer and thankfulness is a good thing to consider to have in ones own life, by the Spirit (Galatians 5:15-17) walking in faith (2 Corinthians 5:7).

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello to you Reader,

When you think about prayer, are there certain things that you ask for? Do you know who you can call out to with what Jesus had show his disciples?

Are you also thankful? Thankful to God for the things that he does to the hearts and minds of you as an individual who decide to turn their minds and hearts towards God, and also learn about what the Lord Jesus Christ has said so a person can be rooted down in christ as the vine, the bread of life, and the everlasting waters that is able to restore the hearts and minds of people who have not yet believed and turned towards God by their own independent decision for whatever their reasonings may be. The Lord Jesus Christ tells us to love God first, and to love others (Matthew 22:36-40), that because of the Lord Jesus Christ, God was able to reconcile the world unto himself (2 Corinthians 5:19).

So what are some ways that you look at God, and look towards others, and what do you think about God reconciling the world back to himself through Jesus Christ? That depends on you. To me God is a good God, who is a God that is love, God is Spirit, and in Hebrews is considered to be a Consuming fire (Hebrews 12:29), He is able to be communicated to anyone whom calls out to believing in a living Creator - even if they only see evidences through nature (Romans 1:20). However there is only one way to heaven from what the Bible says, or one way to God himself, and that is only through Jesus Christ (John 14:6).

When it comes to prayer do you think it matters how many times you do it a day, or even a certain time? To me it doesn't matter. What does though is can you say you pray and give alms to God praying for all kinds of people ( 1 Timothy 2:1-7 ) with thanksgiving? Do you know you can ask God to help you with wisdom (James 1:1-10) and you can also ask God to help you by the Holy Spirit (Luke 11:13), Jesus also encouraged his disciples to prayer never ceasing (Luke 18:1) with could mean to pray about anything and everything. There was a model that Jesus gave, (Matthew 6:1-15) but you can look at that and see what you think it could mean, sometimes praying I pray out to the Father, or Yahweh - in the Lords name, sometimes you can just say LORD. Either works from my understanding its always about faith (Hebrews 11:1-10).

Paul writes to Colossians about being thankful once becoming rooted into Christ realizing that they have the Lord with them by the Spirit, and in them (Colossians 2:1-7).

Prayer and thankfulness is a good thing to consider to have in ones own life, by the Spirit (Galatians 5:15-17) walking in faith (2 Corinthians 5:7).

Thank you for reading.
Good post Matt.

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My hope is for people to be helped in this category of their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.