Important Question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marcusdbrutus

Mar 22, 2009
Are people descended from Africa inferior to other people? I've seen people take the Sin of Ham to mean something along those lines, and I was wondering what the consensus was here. As an African-American, its somewhat of a topic of interest for me. Peace.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (marcusdbrutus @ Mar 22 2009, 07:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71194
Are people descended from Africa inferior to other people? I've seen people take the Sin of Ham to mean something along those lines, and I was wondering what the consensus was here. As an African-American, its somewhat of a topic of interest for me. Peace.
Every human are made equal to one another, hence the reason they are called very good. (Genesis 1:26-28,31)

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Marcus,First, welcome to the forum. Second, let me ask you a question, what was the sin of Ham?

shutin45

Feb 18, 2009
Hi Marcusdbrutus !!NO ONE FROM ANYWHERE IS INFERIOR!!We are of one blood. In the beginning, there was only Adam and Eve. We're their descendants my Brother.I don't care if you're green!!
smile.gif
That reminds me of ANOTHER evil that came from the Theory of Evolution - that the Aryan race was superior. HA! Remember how the African-American outran them/everyone at the 1940-something Olympics??If ANYTHING.....the survivors of the horrific slave ships were the best of the best and now African-Americans descended from them are on AVERAGE stronger than the rest of us. I hope this "crackers" words help you to see many of us aren't rascist and are glad to see you here!!Your Brother in Christ,Jim

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (shutin45 @ Mar 22 2009, 08:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71199
Hi Marcusdbrutus !!NO ONE FROM ANYWHERE IS INFERIOR!!We are of one blood. In the beginning, there was only Adam and Eve. We're their descendants my Brother. ......Jim
No, not everyone is of Adam & Eve... I would like to help you on this area, but this is off topic.

shutin45

Feb 18, 2009
QUOTE (Jordan @ Mar 22 2009, 08:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71200
No, not everyone is of Adam & Eve... I would like to help you on this area, but this is off topic.
Hi Jordan!Just in case there's possibly a thought by Marcus that he isn't descended from Adam and Eve, and because I'm a little confused (I know after Cain slew Abel he went to where others were who apparently weren't Adam and Eves progeny), weren't those on the Ark with Noah all descendants of Adam and Eve?I thought they were, and that the other people - including the hybrid offspring of the nephilim and humans - from the first earth age who weren't Adam and Eves descendants were killed in the flood.Just wondering AND I didn't want Marcus to POSSIBLY feel he wasn't like the rest of us. Hope y'all have had a blessed and great weekend!In Christ,Jim

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
QUOTE (shutin45 @ Mar 22 2009, 10:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71202
Hi Jordan!Just in case there's possibly a thought by Marcus that he isn't descended from Adam and Eve, and because I'm a little confused (I know after Cain slew Abel he went to where others were who apparently weren't Adam and Eves progeny), weren't those on the Ark with Noah all descendants of Adam and Eve?I thought they were, and that the other people - including the hybrid offspring of the nephilim and humans - from the first earth age who weren't Adam and Eves descendants were killed in the flood.Just wondering AND I didn't want Marcus to POSSIBLY feel he wasn't like the rest of us. Hope y'all have had a blessed and great weekend!In Christ,Jim
Jim, marcus asked a question and refered to the "sin of Ham":QUOTE (marcusdbrutus @ Mar 22 2009, 07:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71194
Once I hear what he thinks the "sin of Ham" was, I will answer him. The answer to your question will bring us in a completely different direction, so maybe ask your question in a new topic, "the sixth day man and the eighth day man." (that topic has been discussed on this forum many times by the way)

shutin45

Feb 18, 2009
QUOTE (tomwebster @ Mar 22 2009, 10:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71204
Jim, marcus asked a question and refered to the "sin of Ham":Once I hear what he thinks the "sin of Ham" was, I will answer him. The answer to your question will bring us in a completely different direction, so maybe ask your question in a new topic, "the sixth day man and the eighth day man." (that topic has been discussed on this forum many times by the way)
Thanks Tom and Jordan.I understand and apologize.I've just had a strong burden for our African-American Brothers since I was a teen, and just hearing inferiority stuff from a Brother who might truly think/be considering that garbage as fact BURNS ME UP.Again, my apologies
sad.gif
In Christ,Jim

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You have nothing to apoligize for Jim your reaction was right on God created all the races equal and it was good ... And this curse of Ham that men have spread their lies about ..is not what scripture says ...

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
Acts 17:26 From ONE MAN"S BLOOD, God made every NATION OF MEN, that they should inhabit the whole earth, and hedetermined the times set for them and the EXACT PLACES THEY SHOULD LIVE. The Power of God has placed you where you are today in the nation he wants you in that will serve his purpose for each one of us who Claim Him as our God. There is no curse placed upon you or any man today, unless you personally have gone against the living God, we are not responsible for our fathers sins, that was another dispensation under the Law of Moses to the house of Israel only. If anyone tells you that which you have been told ever again, tell them they do not know the word of the Living God. Better yet, tell them to come see me on this site. I have a friend, a beautiful golden brown girl, Kim, whom I love to this day as my sister, she was taught that and made to feel inferior, I didn't realize at the time, the church she attended taught that warped deranged gospel. You are the same as every one of us, and there is nothing that divides the body of Christ, not color, not gender, not culture only religious doctrines that destroy the body of believers from one another and from God. In Christ's love and words of lifeVickie

bethog

Mar 29, 2009
QUOTE (marcusdbrutus @ Mar 23 2009, 02:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71194
Are people descended from Africa inferior to other people?
There are people believing this, but it is a lie from satan him self. God has made us all human beings the same and we all are made in His image.I have started a new thread “Three Groups Of People” in which I will later get to the group called the nations which all of us belong to if we are not born from Jewish decent. And that include all nations, of all colours and races