India

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends it's hot here in India , elections are going on , on 4th June elections result will be declared.
You can pray God bless India and let the temp go down and let a good person become prime minister and more importantly let others here know and accept Jesus.

Thank you!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends it's hot here in India , elections are going on , on 4th June elections result will be declared.
You can pray God bless India and let the temp go down and let a good person become prime minister and more importantly let others here know and accept Jesus.

Thank you!
Praying for India, that they quit worshiping idols and God turns them to him the Living God that can bless them with life and heavenly blessings. Hope you are doing well @My Dreams!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for India, that they quit worshiping idols and God turns them to him the Living God that can bless them with life and heavenly blessings. Hope you are doing well @My Dreams!

Every other country needs people to stop worshipping idols too.

I'm praying Jesus protect people who are doing God's work, that the gospel message be spread, and those who haven't already, to receive Christ and come to the truth.