Interesting and informative button?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The choices here are like and unlike....

I read many posts here, but do not like all to give them a "like", yet I may find some interesting and informative material in the post. Any chance we could get this sort of opinion option on this forum? Or is this too difficult to do?

As an example: @ Hidden In Him posted a video on the black Horse rising page. I thought the video and the post gave good information that gets you to think, but was debating whether to Like it or not.

Christian Gedge

Jul 24, 2022
Waikato
5loaves2fishes.wixsite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
@doughty and @Angelina

Thank you for the good addition of smilies. However, the request of this thread was for a small choice of 'like' responses. For example 'agree.' They are similar to emojis inserted in ones own post, but different inasmuch as they sit at the base of another persons post allowing you to simply click 'like' , 'agree' , 'interesting' , 'prayers' etc

doughty

Staff member
Admin
Jun 14, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@doughty and @Angelina

Thank you for the good addition of smilies. However, the request of this thread was for a small choice of 'like' responses. For example 'agree.' They are similar to emojis inserted in ones own post, but different inasmuch as they sit at the base of another persons post allowing you to simply click 'like' , 'agree' , 'interesting' , 'prayers' etc
I can look into this because I think this is definitely possible looking at other forums. I just need to research and find out how.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@doughty and @Angelina

On the reply bar, correct?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm that may take awhile for the owner/admin to address. Perhaps I could accomodate with some more smilies....Like
Maybe CF has a format that can be copied and place over here?