Interesting dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why is it in the prayer section, because prayer was involved.

Anyway had a dream last night, I saw an angel, the angel introduced himself to me as Gabriel, I was then taken up in the spirit form, I don't know whether if I was translocated in spirit, quite possibly was, I was then hovering over this person laying in bed, this person had problems with their nose, I don't think it was a cold, maybe they sneezed 3 times can't clearly remember that bit, but I think it did happen, the angel even mentioned what that person had, I don't remember what it was though, I then prayed for that person In my dream, while I was hovering above the person in that room.

I did have another dream, don't know if it was after or before it or connected, but I may as well mention it.

The other one was a strange one, I was driving along then drove on one of those dangerous cliff roads with no barrier and with another cliff on the left side in a 4wd, like those roads you see in the Himalayas, I decided to turn back around. There then was ice hanging on the cliff above covering quite a portion of the road, so I tried to squeeze through and the 4wd I was driving flipped, I got out safely and made my way back to the open part, there then were people driving past that open part and turning back around from what I remember, like they were searching for something, but they never noticed the 4wd upside down and I don't even think they noticed I was there. Anyway strange dream that one, don't think there was any fear in that dream at all.

Anyway both interesting dreams. :D

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Anyway had a dream last night, I saw an angel, the angel introduced himself to me as Gabriel, I was then taken up in the spirit form, I don't know whether if I was translocated in spirit, quite possibly was, I was then hovering over this person laying in bed, this person had problems with their nose, I don't think it was a cold, maybe they sneezed 3 times can't clearly remember that bit, but I think it did happen, the angel even mentioned what that person had, I don't remember what it was though, I then prayed for that person In my dream, while I was hovering above the person in that room.

I did have another dream, don't know if it was after or before it or connected, but I may as well mention it.

The other one was a strange one, I was driving along then drove on one of those dangerous cliff roads with no barrier and with another cliff on the left side in a 4wd, like those roads you see in the Himalayas, I decided to turn back around. There then was ice hanging on the cliff above covering quite a portion of the road, so I tried to squeeze through and the 4wd I was driving flipped, I got out safely and made my way back to the open part, there then were people driving past that open part and turning back around from what I remember, like they were searching for something, but they never noticed the 4wd upside down and I don't even think they noticed I was there. Anyway strange dream that one, don't think there was any fear in that dream at all.

The first one I didn't catch a glimpse of anything in the spirit....(I am not a dream interpreter)...but they definitely have an anointing on them....a message from Him more than likely....I would search it out and ask for an interpretation....

God Bless!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And was this person in a place that nobody wants to be at this present time, a hospital room?