Into Intensive care in the morning if white count keeps going up

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello brothers and sisters. Had infection drained and was told this morning I would be released in few days if white count goes down. Unfortunately over today its been going up. I am very sick. I will be transferred to icu in morning if they dont see any improvement in morning bloodwork. I am not giving up and just thanked god for all your prayers and have faith he is going to help me. Thankyou again for all the prayers.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh Tammy , what a trial to face. Are they still giving you antibiotics ?
It’s 8:00 in the morning here in the uk - will be lifting you in prayer as I head into work xx
May you know the inner peace of the Lords presence, he is with you , as you play the waiting game for your body to fight back xxxxxx

Reactions: Angelina and marks

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hello brothers and sisters. Had infection drained and was told this morning I would be released in few days if white count goes down. Unfortunately over today its been going up. I am very sick. I will be transferred to icu in morning if they dont see any improvement in morning bloodwork. I am not giving up and just thanked god for all your prayers and have faith he is going to help me. Thankyou again for all the prayers.
Continued prayer for you sister @tammy. Nothing is impossible with God. He makes the impossible, possible and brings into being, that which does not exist. Let the Holy Spirit divinely intervene and bring your white count down according to the will of God. Praying :pray: xox

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Tammy,

I'm praying for you also! Many people praying will mean many people giving thanksgiving when you are made whole!

Much love!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I pray in agreement for Tammy's health to improve so she can be released from the hospital. I thank you that Jesus took stripes for her healing and I plead the blood of Jesus over her mind and body. Lord, let your peace wash over her as she feels Your presence with her. Let your healing virtue flow through her body even now as I type this.

I thank you for all youve done for Tammy and praise you for what You will do in her laugh. I pray these things in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone heard from tammy . Keep on in prayer .
No, but I am pretty sure she wouldn’t be able to use her phone in the ICU unit. ( unless it is different in the US )
I guess it may take some time for her body to fight the infection, she definitely needs our prayers xx

Last edited:

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Father God, I pray for Your protection cover over Tammy, may she be safe in Your care. I ask that You will heal the source of infection that is trying to rise against her? May no serious harm come against her. Heal her and bring her WBC down. I ask this in Jesus Name. thank You God, Amen