Introducing Myself

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

charlyp47

Sep 7, 2007
Hello EveryoneMy name is Allison, and I am really excited being in this community. I have tried others, but they seem to be, less loving, and distant. but I have a good feeling about this community.Hope everyone have a wonderfully, blessed day.Much LoveYour Sister In Christ

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome sister Allison to Christianity Board. Hope you enjoy thy stay here and learn the Word with peace, love, joy, pleasure, and much more. Glad to have you with us.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

adonaicole

Aug 28, 2007
Welcome Sister, I'm your brother from the other Washington.:pray3:Hope you are encouraged by this site, I have been.

ryangrom

Aug 5, 2007
Nice to meet you and we're so glad to have you
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hello Allison welcome to CB We hope you like it here we try to keep a little more family type feeling around heresometimes works better than others but we have some wonderful members as i'm sure you will see.If I can be of any help anytime please let me know your community Guidekriss

hotprincesscm

Sep 6, 2007
Welcome Allison! My name is Christina, I'm fairly new here, and everyone does seem great! Can wait to get to know you better and learn the words of God with you!