Iran attacks Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America is Israels ally.
Iran ought to consider what that means.

Dear Iran. It's called United States Air Force!:Broadly:

God,I love this.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
America is Israels ally.
Iran ought to consider what that means.

Dear Iran. It's called United States Air Force!:Broadly:

God,I love this.
Violence gives birth to violence. If violence (force) were a solution don't you think God would have used it at the outset?

Herein are allegiances determined: either party does what their Father does. Jesus made that clear.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Violence gives birth to violence. If violence (force) were a solution don't you think God would have used it at the outset?

Herein are allegiances determined: either party does what their Father does. Jesus made that clear.
Jesus was God. Therefore, God was present in the New Testament where he instructed his Disciples to buy swords.

God was present in the Old Testament. I suggest before you post such things you read the Old Testament.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus was God. Therefore, God was present in the New Testament where he instructed his Disciples to buy swords.

God was present in the Old Testament. I suggest before you post such things you read the Old Testament.
Yeah....HOW you hear determines what you conclude.

The rulers of this World heard Jesus through their paradigm. What did they decide?

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah....HOW you hear determines what you conclude.

The rulers of this World heard Jesus through their paradigm. What did they decide?

How you hear. I think that usually means is someone amillenial or premillenial? Or in other words, do they read scripture literally or figuaratively?

Those are the same guys (rulers of this world) that crucified Jesus.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're speaking in cliches again and veering off the subject .
Why is it you cannot hear me BP? My statement is not complicated or obtuse.

Luke 8:18
'Take heed therefore how ye hear, for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have'.......Jesus

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it you cannot hear me BP? My statement is not complicated or obtuse.

Luke 8:18
'Take heed therefore how ye hear, for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have'.......Jesus
I suggest if you want to cite scripture you do that. Rather than relegate it to cliches.

Why can't you carry on in a normal conversational manner sans cliche?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I suggest if you want to cite scripture you do that. Rather than relegate it to cliches.

Why can't you carry on in a normal conversational manner sans cliche?
Does your unwillingness to hear qualify as a 'normal conversational manner' ?
Is side stepping a convenient way of avoiding scrutiny?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

4/28​

Iranians' Stunning Response to Islamic Government's Attack on Israel: 'We're Not Living'​

"On Friday, explosions echoed through the air in Iran, just days after the Muslim-majority country launched some 300 missiles into Israeli airspace — a marked escalation for a country that has, historically, attacked the Jewish state only via proxies, like the Gaza-based terrorist cell Hamas.

Tehran, though, is downplaying the reported Israeli attacks. Jerusalem hasn’t taken responsibility for the explosions, which caused no casualties or injuries, but it’s believed the drone attack came from Israel. Regardless, Iran has not indicated any plans to respond, likely in hopes of avoiding a region-wide war...." More @ CBN News Link

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Iran attacks Israel

Israel will always be a TARGET.

There will be NO PEACE in Israel “until” the Lord Returns.

Glory to God,
Taken

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There were over 300 missiles, cruise and ballistic missiles fired at Israel yesterday. All were intercepted.

Israel is going to fight back....no doubt about it.
At a minimum Iran is going to lose its nuclear reactor....and a few drone manufacturing sites....and Tehran. This isn't going to end well for Iran.
Too bad they really lost nothing.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too bad they really lost nothing.
Of course Iranian government is not going to admit losing anything significant of value.

But the BIG tattletale in all this is that they did nothing after Israel attacked back. Absolutely nothing. Because they are basically cowards....especially when the Iranians had no clue they were under attack until things began blowing up. (Unlike Israel who intercepted all of Iran's munitions well outside their borders)

And nothing went like Iran had hoped. No one joined in with them. Just the opposite....apparently the Abrahamic Accords were written on flash paper. Iran is now officially a pariah state among the Islamic nations. Everyone warned them...nobody joined them. It's over for Iran.

And all of Hezbolla leadership in Lebanon is dead.
I wonder how long a life span Hezbolla has in Dubai?

I wouldn't think over a year or two at most.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There will be NO PEACE in Israel “until” the Lord Returns.

The construct that the Jewish people must return to the Land of Canaan is a Pentecostal construct the same as Jesus will return to the land of Canaan to rule the earth is also a man-made construct.

God has promised the Israelites peace wherever they will be living scattered throughout the whole earth and this will begin to unfold in around 20 years' time when the visitation of the iniquities of the father comes to the end of the sixth age/fourth age of the existence of the Israelites.

It is my understanding from the scriptures that the permanent return of Christ to the face of the earth will not happen until the time of the GWTR judgements.

If you believe that I am in error in my understanding then scriptural evidence to prove that would be welcome on my part.

Goodbye.