Iran: Foot In E. Africa

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Ahmadinejad in Djibouti plants Iranian foot in E. AfricaDEBKAfile Special ReportFebruary 24, 2009, 9:05 PM (GMT+02:00)Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad signed a series of accords with Djibouti president Ismail Omar Guelle Tuesday, Feb. 24, establishing technical and vocational centers in the East African state and supporting development projects. A new protocol opened an Iranian credit line for Djibouti, whose president commended the cooperation between two nations belonging to the "great Islamic Ummah." DEBKAfile: Tehran continues its expansionist drive beyond the Middle East to the Horn of Africa, including Somalia and Eritrea.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (kiwimac @ Feb 24 2009, 09:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69837
And the US doesn't do this?
Well the difference between Iran and U.S. is... Iran does it to wipe Israel (possibly U.S. as well) to wipe them off the map. U.S. in fact, if I remember correctly as I read some articles on here that the U.S. said no to Israel for attacking Iran. If I'm wrong Christina, as you are the expert in posting articles, correct me.U.S. doesn't plan to wipe Iran off the map. Anyway, U.S. is Israel "grandson" and U.S. is of Joseph, the youngest son of Jacob, AKA Israel.

K

kiwimac

Iran has never said it wants to wipe Israel off the map. This is what was said:QUOTE
According to Farsi-speaking commentators including Juan Cole, a professor of Middle Eastern history at the University of Michigan, Ahmadinejad's exact quote was, "The Imam said that this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time." Cole has written that Ahmadinejad was not calling for the "Nazi-style extermination of a people," but was expressing the wish that the Israeli government would disappear just as the shah of Iran's regime had collapsed in 1979.
Source

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well the reason I posted this is because Africa along with Iran and Russia ect are the evil nations that come against God and and his people at the End times so the fact Africa an Iran are forming ties has to do with Bible prophecy You should read your Bible to find out about these things it seems every post you make defends Gods enemies ...It isnt a about who does what its about another sign begining to raise its head.

K

kiwimac

So if I don't agree with you I am supporting God's enemies? Does that not seem a little self-agrandizing to you?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (kiwimac @ Feb 26 2009, 06:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69983
So if I don't agree with you I am supporting God's enemies? Does that not seem a little self-agrandizing to you?
Why these days are people reading TOO MUCH into other people's post? No, she does not care at all if you agree with her or not. The real problem here is, IF, I repeat IF your words, beliefs and whatever does not line up with scriptures, which they are God's Words, then you are likely to support God's enemies. However, we do realize, that nobody will know everything in God's Words... But it is your choice and free will to believe whatever you want to believe.As reality puts, Iran hates Israel, so does Ishmael (Arabs) and Esau (Russia) And God so loves Israel (Jacob) so much. And God is on Israel's (Jacob's) side. P-E-R-I-O-D.

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
I've been reading the Old Testament for two years now (it's been a little difficult for me) and what I've found is that the enemies of Israel aren't necessarily the enemies of God. God can use the enemies of Israel to bring His people closer to Him. The question I have is, are there any people that are the enemy of God, or are they just people who haven't been saved yet?

K

kiwimac

QUOTE (Jordan @ Feb 27 2009, 01:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69985
Why these days are people reading TOO MUCH into other people's post? No, she does not care at all if you agree with her or not. The real problem here is, IF, I repeat IF your words, beliefs and whatever does not line up with scriptures, which they are God's Words, then you are likely to support God's enemies. However, we do realize, that nobody will know everything in God's Words... But it is your choice and free will to believe whatever you want to believe.As reality puts, Iran hates Israel, so does Ishmael (Arabs) and Esau (Russia) And God so loves Israel (Jacob) so much. And God is on Israel's (Jacob's) side. P-E-R-I-O-D.
I have studied the Bible most of my life and have also studied Islam for over 25 years. I can and I will point out fallacies when I see them.