Is adding salt to your food good during heat spells?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are a lot of factors that cause this

That I agree with. Heat stroke tends to accelerate other underlying conditions that a person may have. Not drinking enough water also accelerates other underlying conditions that a person may have.

Antidotally, you believe that he died from heat stroke. That is fine. The heat stroke may have accelerated the actual cause of why he died. Without an autopsy to confirm the cause of death we are both facing into the breeze and getting wet to boot.

Reactions: David in NJ

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That I agree with. Heat stroke tends to accelerate other underlying conditions that a person may have. Not drinking enough water also accelerates other underlying conditions that a person may have.

Antidotally, you believe that he died from heat stroke. That is fine. The heat stroke may have accelerated the actual cause of why he died. Without an autopsy to confirm the cause of death we are both facing into the breeze and getting wet to boot.

In Alabama, if there is no evidence or suspicion of foul play.....the family can refuse to have them cut up. If the Police suspect anything.....there is no choice. They owned and lived in a gated community inside a high income residence development. My younger brother was there before the paramedics arrived. He took our sister in law to the hospital.

"we are both facing into the breeze and getting wet to boot" Creative way to say what we both understand.......LOL. I always laughed at livestock and wildlife in Wyoming ......Butts to the wind ......