Is allowing mass immigration anti-christian?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't but then again who were the first illegals ?
Yes the people that took the countries by force from the natives?

Look at it another way, the Europeans civilised the natives and stopped them eating and scalping each other and introduced them to Christianity..;)
Below: A GREAT MOMENT IN HISTORY: the Pilgrims land in America!
"Thank God that voyage is over, I was puking real bad all the way across the Atlantic!
Okay people, break out the guns and let's go civilise some red ass, we'll be running the place inside a week if they're the best they've got around here"
Mayflow-beach2.jpg

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like it’s time for another reminder.

Here, my brother in Christ, @amigo de christo, explains the definition of God’s love, (charity in our KJV bibles).

“Let us understand the love that comes From God .
For GOD is love and love comes from God .
If we have not charity then it profits us nothing .
So let us examine well for ourselves what charity truly is according to God . According to the truth .
For if we have not charity , i warn us all it profits us nothing .
Many can claim to KNOW GOD , yet if they have not charity , they lie and walk in darkness .
So its very important that we truly do have charity .
For our source i shall take us to the bible . To show us what the true version of charity truly is and what it entails .
If i came hollering GOD is love yet i shot up a building , would anyone believe that i knew GOD or truly had love . OF course not . Murder is evil . its not love .
Now let us examine the charity that the true church knew and taught .
Open bibles to corinthians chapter thirteen .
As we see paul is busy writing to the corinthain church to express the dire importance of having charity .
Let us examine a few things .
IF we read , we notice that paul says that even if i gave my BODY to be burned and had not Charity it would profit me nothing .
SO having CHARITY is a dire needful thing . Lets look again at what He says .
Even if i gave ALL OF MY GOODS TO THE POOR , yet had not charity it profits me nothing .
So lets examine this as well . EVEN IF gave all of my goods , ALL of them , YET had not charity it profits me nothing .
Notice he said ALL of my goods . SO is it possible to be a giver to the poor and yet not have charity . YES IT IS . I was in boyscouts once
we were well taught to do good to people , to give to others . YET i was a pagan lost in my sin who knew not GOD and had not charity .
YES one can have charitable acts and yet STILL not have charity .
SO we better dig in real deep to what CHARITY TRULY IS . CAUSE If we do not have it , WE DO NOT KNOW GOD .
Ever wonder why JESUS said , that many will say , BUT LORD didnt we do many good works in your name , YET HE STILL says I NEVER KNEW YOU ...................YE who worked what .......................INQUITY .
SO lets continue on . Paul says very clear what CHARITY IS and what it IS NOT .
Charity LOVETH TRUTH . TRUTH . IT REJOICES IN TRUTH . TRUTH .
Charity does NOT , however REJOICE IN INQUITY . As we see that is the reason JESUS said DEPART FROM ME , YE WHO WORKED INQUITY .
But let us continue . It goes on to say that charity does not behave itself UNSEEMINGLY .
SO if we behave unseeminly ITS PROOF we do NOT have charity .
NOW GOD IS LOVE . WE better KNOW that we have HIS LOVE , HIS CHARITY UPON OUR HEARTS .
FOR if we love not , IF we have not charity , IT wont matter if i gave all my goods to the poor . IT PROFITS ME NOTHING .
SO let us examine to see what things are unseemingly .
For that i invite us to read romans chapter one .
Notice it says back biters , haters of God
Let me quoate something .
And likewise even the men gave up the natural use of the woman and burned in their lust one towards another
Working that WHICH IS UNSEEMINGLY .
OH dear . That means it wont matter if folks gave all the goods they had to the poor , IF THEY behave UNSEEMINGLY , THEY AINT GOT CHARITY .
Now let that sink in . I LOVE FOLKS . ITS WHY I WARN any who calls themselves christain to repent of inquity .
I mean if we do not have charity , WE DOOMED . WE are not of GOD . And do remember that charity REJOICES ONLY IN THE TRUTH
NOT in inquity . IT DONT HONOR SIN . IT DONT call sin good . It dont allow sin upon its brothers . IT warns folks .
I allow my near and dear sister to post the verses to all from corinithains chapter thirteen and romans chapter one .
I DO THIS OUT OF LOVE FOR ALL PEOPLES . EVEN THOSE WHO HATE ME MOST . MY DESIRE IS LIFE FOR EVEN THOSE WHO WISH MY DEATH .
WE better KNOW we have CHARITY . OR WE DONT KNOW GOD . Its just another jesus and another gosple and that cannot save . “

“For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:26-32‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:1-7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Would you STOP defending homosexaulity . DONT you know you are not helping them . We cannot justify any , ANY SINFUL behavoir .
all most folks ever do is mount up excuse upon excuse for sin and slam those who warn against sin .
GOD IS LOVE . you got that RIGHT .
SO lets examine what LOVE IS and what it aint .
LOVE rejoices IN TRUTH , NOT SIN , NOT INQUITY
and it sure dont behave itself UNSEEMINGLY .
and likwise the men left the natural use of the woman , working that which is UNSEEMINGLY .
Murder aint the only sin , Lying aint the only sin . SO is man with man and woman with woman . STOP making excuses
and start HELPING . I desire not the death of any. THUS TRUTH GETS PREACHED on my watch .
ooks

Reactions: amigo de christo

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
(to Jim B)- Would you STOP defending homosexaulity . DONT you know you are not helping them . We cannot justify any , ANY SINFUL behavoir .
all most folks ever do is mount up excuse upon excuse for sin and slam those who warn against sin..

Agreed, even some cowardly lukewarm churches are in on it, here's a news item today-

rel-gay-church.jpg

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you STOP defending homosexaulity . DONT you know you are not helping them . We cannot justify any , ANY SINFUL behavoir .
all most folks ever do is mount up excuse upon excuse for sin and slam those who warn against sin .
and likwise the men left the natural use of the woman , working that which is UNSEEMINGLY .
Murder aint the only sin , Lying aint the only sin . SO is man with man and woman with woman . STOP making excuses
and start HELPING . I desire not the death of any. THUS TRUTH GETS PREACHED on my watch .
See next post (#105)

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I follow God's command to love others as ourselves. Matthew 22:34-40, "When the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together, and one of them, an expert in the law, asked him a question to test him. “Teacher, which commandment in the law is the greatest?” He said to him, “ ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.” Should I believe you or God?

Would YOU stop judging homosexuals? Don't you know you are disobeying God? It is not a matter of justifying sinful behavior, it is a matter of judging those whom God loves. John 3:16, "“For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life."

You should try reading Romans 1 in its entirety before distorting its meaning. The people that Paul wrote about were idolaters who rejected God.

Romans 1:18-25, "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and injustice of those who by their injustice suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. Ever since the creation of the world God’s eternal power and divine nature, invisible though they are, have been seen and understood through the things God has made. So they are without excuse, for though they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their senseless hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and they exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling a mortal human or birds or four-footed animals or reptiles."

Therefore God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen."

Please answer these questions...

Which of these people did Jesus reject because of their sin? The Samaritan woman that He met at the well? The Gadarene man who was possessed by multiple demons? The woman caught in adultery? The correct answer is, of course, none of them.

What did Jesus say about homosexuality? NOTHING!!!

But of course you are holier than Jesus, correct? You judge others who, in your opinion, are sinners, thereby disobey the commandment stated in both testaments: love you neighbor as yourself.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Look at it another way, the Europeans civilised the natives and stopped them eating and scalping each other and introduced them to Christianity..;)
Below: A GREAT MOMENT IN HISTORY: the Pilgrims land in America!
"Thank God that voyage is over, I was puking real bad all the way across the Atlantic!
Okay people, break out the guns and let's go civilise some red ass, we'll be running the place inside a week if they're the best they've got around here"
View attachment 28520
When has massive immigration ever worked out for the good of a Nation ? Such only shows such only sowed the seeds for trouble.

Look at the moronic German government, it swamped the Germans with Jews, that were kicked out of the East and this Mob never fitted in and them Talmud Jews never wanted to fit in to any other but only to work undermining every society they were welcomed them into in fact, not to mention that type of Satanic Jew worked to undermined the morality of every Nation and totally ripped them off playing them for total fools every time.

Such Satanist use the tools of the Talmud craft so as to bring the stupid Goyim to their knees as total trash, so then the Talmud Whore can dominate over all the morons.
The Morons are Anti-Christ in fact ! and that's them Talmud Whores as well in fact, because they always fail as well, as every worthy Christian knows, that one can not do anything worthy bar that of Christ Jesus in fact, so if it's not a working that's through Christ then it's not worthy of Christ in fact.

Anyone who has bothered to read the Talmud knows what that type of so called Jew they are talking about. Not to mention any worthy Christian knows such is a fact.
Not to mention that all the people who under the spell of that Whore Idolise such as them in fact and they make it taboo to call such out.

Look at who it was that brought all the Negro Slaves to the USA, Talmudic Jews in fact ran the operation and owned all the Ships in fact, look at all of Slavery it's the working of such Jews in fact. Why ? because the Jew is a Slave to Satan in fact ! That's clearly the facts, that every worthy Christian knows. Fact is anyone who is not truly born again is a Slave in fact ! A good for nothing slob, that does not abide in Christ Jesus in fact.
If one does not know Christ Jesus then you are not worthy of him, and he will say so !

Why is out West society crashing and becoming a dregs and lowlifes fantasy land that is oblivious to what is coming. We are all going to be smashed that hard, because such Anti-Christ clearly want such to happen !

I have heard so many so called Christian claim that they will be Raptured out ? before their works reap what they have sown in fact.
I know such people who are working to undermine Christ Jesus ! they want him gone. They are going to bring in the Kingdom but they do not want God in it, Remember the Golden Calf Mob ? They are one in the same Whore ! they tried to Kill Holy Moses in fact !
Now who are they that Jesus pointed out, who were of their Father of lies and Murders from the beginning.
That's what anyone is in bed with when one is a simple minded Carnal dupe, such a one has no hope against such Wolves. because they are too weak to stand up to such workings that are laden with Sin. They are promoting Sin in fact !

One only has to open your eyes and see the workings all around us ! It's a recreation of Sodom ! But do the Churches call it out nowadays, No ! they abide in it all, even the moronic Pope ! backs the Morons of this world. That's why our MSM loves Pope Frances. but they hated Pope Ben and Pope JP2 in fact.

So many people are counting down the dooms day clock nowadays to Hellfire ! But they do not bother to lift a finger regarding Christ Jesus, why is that ? well it's because they don't know him in fact. They have another Jesus ?

Is Jesus coming back in flesh and blood ? does the Bible say that ? Or is it Spiritual. Can one who is in fact Saved be born again twice ?

Reactions: Dropship

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Massive immigration is the work of Satanist, because of how it's carried out ? with no regard ! for one ? So are they who promote such stupid ? well maybe, but also could it be an evil intentions or disregard ?
Stupid and ignorant people do not care. why ? because they have no or little understanding of a Garden in regards to the future of that Garden ? the weeds etc such ignorance will cause, they do not bother to tend a Garden so think all such just works out, but we see with the Original Jews that were worthy of God they were not carless or open to others entering their Tribe, because they had Idols ! that would undermine Gods People the true worthy Jews in fact.

So then who understand how to work the Land will reap what they Sow and they who are ignorant of the workings of Land, Garden etc will fail what God gave them, for they are not worthy ! for they sow the seeds of their own destruction in fact.

So we can see in just a common garden one who garden is magnificent to behold and then we see the Godless works of a slobs garden to be a eye saw an embarrassment ! Who rewards such for such neglect, no one !

Reactions: Dropship

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I follow God's command to love others as ourselves. Matthew 22:34-40, "When the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together, and one of them, an expert in the law, asked him a question to test him. “Teacher, which commandment in the law is the greatest?” He said to him, “ ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.” Should I believe you or God?

Would YOU stop judging homosexuals? Don't you know you are disobeying God? It is not a matter of justifying sinful behavior, it is a matter of judging those whom God loves. John 3:16, "“For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life."

You should try reading Romans 1 in its entirety before distorting its meaning. The people that Paul wrote about were idolaters who rejected God.

Romans 1:18-25, "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and injustice of those who by their injustice suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. Ever since the creation of the world God’s eternal power and divine nature, invisible though they are, have been seen and understood through the things God has made. So they are without excuse, for though they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their senseless hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and they exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling a mortal human or birds or four-footed animals or reptiles."

Therefore God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen."

Which of these people did Jesus reject because of their sin? The Samaritan woman that He met at the well? The Gadarene man who was possessed by multiple demons? The woman caught in adultery? The correct answer is, of course, none of them.

But of course you are holier than Jesus, correct? You judge others who, in your opinion, are sinners, thereby disobey the commandment stated in both testaments: love you neighbor as yourself.
Paul was talking about both homosexuality and idol worship. He cites homosexuality in support of his contention that God gave humanity over to minds not worthy of being called a mind, i.e. a depraved mind. In other words, the practice of homosexuality is contrary to common sense and rational thinking. We wear on our bodies the justification for reproduction, which involves a man and a woman. Men sleeping with men and women sleeping with women violates the created order. It's a clear example, in Paul's view, of those who give up rationality in favor of lust and desire.

Those who wish to love homosexuals as Jesus commanded, must never excuse their behavior. To love someone is to tell them the truth.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

To warn against any sin is not error . To correct any member in the church who is in error , IS NOT ERROR .
Truth is , if we know one is IN a sin and we try and hide our eyes and say nothing , WE ARE IN ERROR .
This is a fact . So to let folk remain in error is ERROR .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Nevertheless Jesus did mention Sodom/Gomorrah as an example of what happens to all those who reject him-
"If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town." (Matt 10:14-15)

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to read your bible again. Jesus had plenty to say about the abominations of homosexuality. It's all throughout the old and new testament.
Can you show me where Jesus said anything about homosexuality? He had a lot to say about loving your neighbor.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not making any sense. Did you read the scriptures?
You cannot show me anywhere that Jesus spoke about homosexuality. Point proven.

There are many sinful behaviors listed in the Bible. You (and others) choose Romans as the basis for condemning homosexuality, but don't mention the other sins listed in Romans 1: "... every kind of injustice, evil, covetousness, malice...envy, murder, strife, deceit, craftiness, they are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, rebellious toward parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless" Why don't you consider those sins? And why don't you realize that Paul prefaced the sins with the description of the people as those who "did not see fit to acknowledge God"?

You're just caught up in the sin-of-the-moment nonsense, singling out one group of people and ignoring others. Which is worse, homosexuality or murder???

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If any of us emigrated to a muslim country would we abandon Christianity and convert to Islam? I think not..:)
Likewise no immigrant heathen is going to convert to Christianity.
Then WHY "preach The Gospel Of Grace" to them?..

Immigrants are not interested in hearing the gospel, the first thing they do when they arrive in our countries is to sign on welfare then start building mosques and temples..:)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You cannot show me anywhere that Jesus spoke about homosexuality. Point proven.
This comment is plainly stupid. Jesus is God so when God spoke against homosexuality in the Bible so did Jesus. And there is plenty of condemnation for sexual perversion in the Bible. Indeed Sodom and Gomorrah are set there to show the world what God thinks of this evil.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Immigrants are not interested in hearing the gospel, the first thing they do when they arrive in our countries is to sign on welfare then start building mosques and temples..:)
The natural man is very territorial. So called multi-culturalism can't work for the same reason communism doesn't work....all the usual reasons of plain old fallen human nature. Greed, lust for power, territoriality etc.

But we as believers are not supposed to react in the flesh to outward circumstances. Resist the temptation to territoriality and anger (this world is not our home), and negative culture/racist sentiments, etc. All people were made by God in the image of God. We should have the mind of Christ...this world is not our home. Think about Israel at the time Jesus was walking this earth....overrun by and under the boot of unclean pagan heathen Rome. How did Jesus deal with that? Answer is He didn't react to it or try to deal with it at all. He simply went around preaching the gospel and doing good. Doing the Father's will, not the will of His flesh.

Good government tries to administrate and act in the best interests of the people who hired/elected them. But if the Lord is not giving us good governments we as believers need to be asking Him why. Things that happened to Israel in the bible are for our warning and admonition. Why was Israel given over into the hands of heathen? Answer: sin in the camp, apostate. It is to Him we need to respond, not to the circumstances. The bible says if we humble ourselves under His mighty hand (when He chastises us), in due time He will lift us up. It doesn't say if we rise up in outrage. Jesus is the captain of our salvation...we need to follow Him and stay in His peace. How He humbled Himself and took the form of a servant. We are going to stand before Him and be judged as individuals, not as American/British/Canadian/Australian citizens. We need to let the Lord reign in the wild horses of our flesh.

Reactions: Jim B and Episkopos