Is America Becoming A Force For Evil In The World?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tropical Islander

Dec 20, 2013
The great chemical lullaby is actually the Greek word “pharmakeia” what also has a greater significance here: Isaiah 47:9 But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments. --- Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. --- sorceries are pharmakeia, and since we know what is connected with that....societey as a whole and not only US society was and is strongly dependant on it, including western EU society that all experienced the very same culture that basically came out of mind altering sessions on Californian beaches and reading Carlos Castaneda books. It all started in a positive light, and then quickly went into the "we've seen too much and now need to calm our fragile nerves with pain killers" direction. Blessed is the man that can live by God's grace alone. -- P.S. Since this is about America, and it is an excellent thread, I just read the whole thing, I want to express my view that Isaiah 47:9 and Revelation 18:23 both speak about a endtimes nation that controls the global pharmakeia market.