Is America going to become Beruit? Car bomb explosion on NY Canada border! ‍️

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in the day it was just the news. No political agenda bias just straight news.
Now, that old classic, Network, is the standard.

I think that William Holden classic was a message film. Cluing us in on why it's all called, programming.

Look at how openly stupid and reactionary people have become here in America. I see it as a direct correlation to the inception of trash TV. Starting with Jerry Springer.

Now high drama in our neighborhoods. And what's on? faked reality TV.

Get us use to CCTV everywhere by programing, Big Brother.

edited to fix typos
I agree 100%

The majority of cameras on freeways, street intersections, etc are tied into a policing authority somewhere

I watched a YouTube clip in Virgina of the local police looking into a car from a street intersection camera and seeing a gun on the driver's lap, a police chase took place after

Not only cameras, but liscense plate readers also, and San Diego is largely a republican conservative city

San Diego Police proposes installing 500 streetlight surveillance cameras, license plate readers

Tech Tool Enables Mass Surveillance Capabilities For Police

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree 100%

The majority of cameras on freeways, street intersections, etc are tied into a policing authority somewhere

I watched a YouTube clip in Virgina of the local police looking into a car from a street intersection camera and seeing a gun on the driver's lap, a police chase took place after

Not only cameras, but liscense plate readers also, and San Diego is largely a republican conservative city

San Diego Police proposes installing 500 streetlight surveillance cameras, license plate readers

Tech Tool Enables Mass Surveillance Capabilities For Police

There's also an effort by state DMV'S to fail older model cars inspection for tag renewals.

Older cars don't have complete operator control via onboard computer. New cars do. And to an extreme.

New cars can be made to stop and secure driver and passengers inside the vehicle.
With audio and video surveillance inside the vehicle made possible by the onboard Nav systems.

I.E. If local or Federal Big Brother wants to find you,they can. If they want to eavesdrop,they can. If they want to stop your progress down the road they can steer you to the shoulder,put the car in park, and you wait. Because the windows and doors are electric.
And with auto safety features in the seatbelt system,when you sit down and the belt moves into place,you remain secured in your seat.
And let us not forget the hackers that can override the system and operate cars like a video game.

Smart cars,smart TV's, Smart phones, Smart houses.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's also an effort by state DMV'S to fail older model cars inspection for tag renewals.

Older cars don't have complete operator control via onboard computer. New cars do. And to an extreme.

New cars can be made to stop and secure driver and passengers inside the vehicle.
With audio and video surveillance inside the vehicle made possible by the onboard Nav systems.

I.E. If local or Federal Big Brother wants to find you,they can. If they want to eavesdrop,they can. If they want to stop your progress down the road they can steer you to the shoulder,put the car in park, and you wait. Because the windows and doors are electric.
And with auto safety features in the seatbelt system,when you sit down and the belt moves into place,you remain secured in your seat.
And let us not forget the hackers that can override the system and operate cars like a video game.

Smart cars,smart TV's, Smart phones, Smart houses.
Can't disagree, they have full control of everybody's cell phones, location, microphone pick up, contacts, pictures, messaging

Everytime apps are downloaded, hidden in the many agreements is full access to your smart phone, everything

I believe many if not all new phones have this pre-installed, they have full control of your microphone to listen, location, pics, messaging, everything

"Big Brother"

George Orwell 1984

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't disagree, they have full control of everybody's cell phones, location, microphone pick up, contacts, pictures, messaging

Everytime apps are downloaded, hidden in the many agreements is full access to your smart phone, everything

I believe many if not all new phones have this pre-installed, they have full control of your microphone to listen, location, pics, messaging, everything

"Big Brother"

George Orwell 1984
Yep. It was only a matter of time before Google,working in concert with government to insure surveillance of all Americans on the net, came out with their own Smart phone.
It's impossible to buy a cell phone without the Google app. pre-installed.

And remember those units people buy for the home? Alexa? And the rest.

People even install interior home surveillance cameras.are you kidding me? The real reality TV for the company and government naturally, to tune in and watch your life.

At least in Orwell's 1984 the people didn't have a choice but be under Big Brothers control. In America we're buying the units that give it to Big Brother.

We're so gullible. It makes life easier! Oh,goody. What's privacy really? You don't worry about being watched if you have nothing to hide. :watching and waiting:hmmx1:

I know someone who made that argument once.

Right after they were gifted a Samsung Smart TV for Christmas. So what Samsung admitted years ago they eaves drop on customers via the TV's.
:tiphat:

When they admit they can hear ya,you gotta wonder what good is audio feed if they can't also seez ya?

Smart technology dumbs us down.