Is America going to become Beruit? Car bomb explosion on NY Canada border! ‍️

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bush43 flew terrorists to America as, "refugees" during the Iraq and Afghan war post 9-11. Later Obama,a Muslim,allowed more to enter in.

Sleeper terror cells? Waiting for the day that arrived last month in Israel?

Is this the beginning? Commuters to work dreading IED's? More car bombs? And what about Muslim suicide bombers? Walk into a mall during Christmas shopping season thinking paradise awaits their martyrdom?

What a mess.

And while I'm in screed mode, why isn't Biden and members of Congress under arrest for Treason? After sending billions on two occasions to our enemy, Iran?

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about any of the political information but it looks like now the FBI are telling people it wasn't a terrorist attack. Guess it could've been a freak accident by a reckless driver, who knows. I prey God helps us.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about any of the political information but it looks like now the FBI are telling people it wasn't a terrorist attack. Guess it could've been a freak accident by a reckless driver, who knows. I prey God helps us.
I wonder if the FBI would ever falsely report? In order to avoid panic.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wasn't in NYC. It was at the border crossing at Rainbow bridge on the border between Canada and NY state.

If it was a terror attack I doubt our government officials would admit it. Not with the conflicts rising up around the country now as protests and violent acts between Israel and pro-Hamas morons. And let's face it,being pro-Hamas is moronic.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wasn't in NYC. It was at the border crossing at Rainbow bridge on the border between Canada and NY state.

If it was a terror attack I doubt our government officials would admit it. Not with the conflicts rising up around the country now as protests and violent acts between Israel and pro-Hamas morons. And let's face it,being pro-Hamas is moronic.
Thanks. I'll see if I can fix the thread title.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bush43 flew terrorists to America as, "refugees" during the Iraq and Afghan war post 9-11. Later Obama,a Muslim,allowed more to enter in.

Sleeper terror cells? Waiting for the day that arrived last month in Israel?

Is this the beginning? Commuters to work dreading IED's? More car bombs? And what about Muslim suicide bombers? Walk into a mall during Christmas shopping season thinking paradise awaits their martyrdom?

What a mess.

And while I'm in screed mode, why isn't Biden and members of Congress under arrest for Treason? After sending billions on two occasions to our enemy, Iran?
Correction: The world's terrorist enemy Iran

• Love
Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correction: The world's terrorist enemy Iran
Isn't there an end times prophecy in Islam? A last Mullah or some such?

Maybe this whole thing between Israel,the Jews, and her allies, the Christians,and Palestine,Muslims, is to bring about the end times prophecies for all traditions living beneath the Abrahamic umbrella.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't there an end times prophecy in Islam? A last Mullah or some such?

Maybe this whole thing between Israel,the Jews, and her allies, the Christians,and Palestine,Muslims, is to bring about the end times prophecies for all traditions living beneath the Abrahamic umbrella.
Scripture teaches Jerusalem will be surrounded by armies, and I believe they will be "Muslim Armies"

At this time the Antichrist is revealed to the world in Jerusalem proclaiming to be God Messiah, the man of world peace, the 3.5 year tribulation begins at this point

Are we at a point where the world's Muslim Armies will surround Jerusalem, time will tell?

Luke 21:20-22KJV
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America, the land that has murdered MILLIONS of unborn black babies to make Demoncrats filthy rich?

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture teaches Jerusalem will be surrounded by armies, and I believe they will be "Muslim Armies"

At this time the Antichrist is revealed to the world in Jerusalem proclaiming to be God Messiah, the man of world peace, the 3.5 year tribulation begins at this point

Are we at a point where the world's Muslim Armies will surround Jerusalem, time will tell?
I think that time will be short if it is to come in our lifetime.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

CCTV video shows the two passengers in the carriving at a high rate of speed.
If you notice the expulsion of vapor after the initial explosion, I'd say that's not just the result of a car crashed into a cement embankment.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw the video and it looked like a high speed vehicle may have exploded from impact. I don't see it as definitely a car bomb.

And Israel is Jewish not Christian so I doubt end time prophecies surround unbelievers. The new testament says the unbelieving branches of the Olive tree are cut off and some of the gentiles are grafted in because they believe.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw the video and it looked like a high speed vehicle may have exploded from impact. I don't see it as definitely a car bomb.

And Israel is Jewish not Christian so I doubt end time prophecies surround unbelievers. The new testament says the unbelieving branches of the Olive tree are cut off and some of the gentiles are grafted in because they believe.
The Bible teaches God's kingdom has been taken from Israel and given to the Church

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Bible teaches God's kingdom has been taken from Israel and given to the Church.
This isn't the thread for that.

The blast after the impact of the car into the bridge isn't typical of a mete gasoline fueled car crash with a solid object.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This isn't the thread for that.
It was actually this post that caused me to respond with that:

Luke 21:20-22KJV
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
Also:

I don't see any reason to believe and explosive was involved other than gasoline. I was in the military and from what I know of explosives that was clearly a gasoline explosion probably from the gas tank.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see any reason to believe and explosive was involved other than gasoline. I was in the military and from what I know of explosives that was clearly a gasoline explosion probably from the gas tank.
I agree, a basic car crash with a gas explosion

I don't subscribe to main stream media's propaganda in diversion

They want to create a terrorist attack, to take away freedoms in the name of protecting against terrorist, that's old news

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, a basic car crash with a gas explosion

I don't subscribe to main stream media's propaganda in diversion

They want to create a terrorist attack, to take away freedoms in the name of protecting against terrorist, that's old news
Good point. The media aren't the FBI or CIA or Military Intelligence, and it often shows. I'm not sure how much is actual intent to divert the truth, and how much is ignorance though.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good point. The media aren't the FBI or CIA or Military Intelligence, and it often shows. I'm not sure how much is actual intent to divert the truth, and how much is ignorance though. By
They intentionally create false narratives to promote a political agenda, main steam media is controlled by $Billionaires$

FoxNews, NYTimes, Washington Post, they start a News claim, and the world News Media Outlets CNN, MSNBC, BBC, etc quote their claims in creating political narratives

$Billionaires$

FoxNews: Rupert Murdoc
Bloomberg: Michael Bloomberg
Washington Post: Jeff Bezos, Amazon
New York Times: Carlos Slim Helu

Forbes

These 15 Billionaires Own America's News Media Companies​

Jun 1, 2016

Last edited:

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in the day it was just the news. No political agenda bias just straight news.
Now, that old classic, Network, is the standard.

I think that William Holden classic was a message film. Cluing us in on why it's all called, programming.

Look at how openly stupid and reactionary people have become here in America. I see it as a direct correlation to the inception of trash TV. Starting with Jerry Springer.

Now high drama in our neighborhoods. And what's on? faked reality TV.

Get us use to CCTV everywhere by programing, Big Brother.

edited to fix typos

Last edited: