IS B.O. A TYPE OF A-C ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PhilWS

Jan 5, 2007
the major difference 'twixt the regimes here, in nazi germany, the soviet union or kgb russia if you prefer, indonesia, red china, etc.etc. ad nauseum is what color lipstick the particular pig happens to be wearing.it's all tribulation to me. at this juncture in history,is giving payment to these "ceasars" taking the mark of the beast ? does paying taxes and fines constitute participation in their abominations ?i really feel that mc cain, rush, etc. are "straw men" that are set up to distract and/or neutralize the Christian "right"..... what is coming down now i.m.h.o. is the promised tribulation. the best i can do for comfort is to polish my "Gospel Armour" with prayer and fight the rage of my flesh against the minions of the anti-christ. the major difference twixt me and them is that i'm forgiven.... sometimes seven times seven hundred times daily. i can only stand on His promise:Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Mar 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. what say my brethren ?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well not sure I got all that you have said but I believe B.Obama is the tax raiser in Dan.11 that preceeds the A.C. Daniel 11:20 "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle." Obama has been declared the biggest Tax Raiser in history of the U.S. and he just introduced a new 610 billion dollar tax increase ... And there is no end in site ... So if Obama is Daniel's tax raiser that tells one how close we are see whay happens nextDaniel 11:21 "And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceable, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. This is Antichrist and unlike popular hollywood opinons he comes in peacefulaby with flatteries (lies) Daniel 11:21 speaks of the Anti-christ (Satan) When the Antichrist (Satan) comes, there will be no war. He will come as a man of peace and prosperity. The battle Satan will fight is one of deception. This is why we are warned in the sixth chapter of Ephesians to "be strong in the Lord and int he power of His might". (See verse 10.) Verses 11-16 then tell us what armor we must put on to face the battle Satan has for us. This armor is to protect our minds from the deceptions of the Antichrist. It is with this "vile person" that we will be in a spiritual battle with; and it will be fought with words, ideas, and concepts. This battle is with spiritual principalities, Satan's angelic hosts, tares and all sorts of wickedness in high places. Satan wants to win your soul not kill you .... So keep your spritual Armor on and polished Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

PhilWS

Jan 5, 2007
dear sister in Christ;indeed "bo" may well be Daniel's "raiser of taxes".i have heard that the bohemian grove-bilderburgher crowd in their slick subtilty have allegedly decided that a global population of about 500 million would be "ecologically comfortable"; this could be true or urban legend..... nonetheless the pervasive power that "the prince of this world" (death) is manifesting in this (sic) direction lends credence to that "rumor".satan is here de jure (in spirit); de facto he comes in the middle of the trib.we (the church) are told to persevere and are not going to "rapture" until after this tribulation. the deception of these times is that many of our brothers and sisters are expecting to fly away to the wedding feast, to escape the trib.... only it won't be the Lamb's feast it will be to the wedding feast of the serpent. "lest you be deceived" (we are repeatedly warned in The Word)."sweet on the tongue but bitter in the belly."AgapePhilWordstudy.org

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You pretty much got it !! For the most part we here been saying this for years.
smile.gif

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
"Daniel 11:20 "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle." -- Posted by ChristinaI have been in two seperate studies of Daniel and reread all of chapter 11 after reading this post. When the scripture is taken in the context of the entire chaper (or Book) I do not see how it can be pinpointed as Obama.I am not disagreeing. I am asking for a better confirmation.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Polar, I'm not sure how else to explain it beyond what Christina said above.This raiser of taxes -- whether it be Obama or someone else -- comes in prior to the vile person aka the Anti-Christ. Following the signs of the age, we are very close to that time, hence why President Obama is a possibility. Here in America, at least, we are looking at unprecedented taxes to counter unprecedented debt. Many parts of the world are already there, or even closer than the US at the moment.I was in on a discussion about the topic of taxes this morning. A few of the loopholes in the current system are being filled right now, which will result in a sort of tax against us as is because corporations will now have to pay more taxes; so they're going to raise more revenue somehow which translates to higher prices for the consumer. Now we're talking about a National sales tax or even worse, a VAT. Given the Administration's moves, the latter is more likely. This raises the price (the tax) on every single thing there is. Obama has already said he'll raise income taxes on the top percentages and that number continues to creep downwards into lower brackets.At the same time, fierce inflation is on the way; it's only a matter of time. I have a background of economics, and most folks with common sense can figure this out without even needing an economic background.We're headed for an unprecedented time in taxing for here in America; and I would say arguably the world. Taxes have always been levied and raised, but this is an era where everything you do can and will be taxed. It's not the fear of a Roman detachment storming your house, but with computers, virtually any transaction can be traced at some point.This all leans great credence to the idea that this taxer will show soon, regardless of whom he or she might be.

gumby

May 29, 2009
I dont know really to be honest, i can say this much though im keeping on my toes in todays society.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
Hi, we still got a few more events that have to take place and Christ will be here to remove this beast who is in progress right now. We Christians haven't been opposed YET by the beast and his false prophet and he hasn't entered into the temple of God over in Jerusalem for 1260 days YET. But the beast will show up with his false prophet soon as he comes with His armies surrounding Jerusalem. It is at that time he will slaughter a lot of people there. War and bloodshed is coming upon the whole earth perhaps motivated under the terms or mindset you mentioned above. It is motivated in their minds by Satan, to destroy many of us in the world. Even if they do, we are being resurrected and that can't be stopped. Great destruction is coming upon the whole earth that brings our Lord back. Keep trusting Christ.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
We're headed for an unprecedented time in taxing for here in America; and I would say arguably the world. Taxes have always been levied and raised, but this is an era where everything you do can and will be taxed. It's not the fear of a Roman detachment storming your house, but with computers, virtually any transaction can be traced at some point.This all leans great credence to the idea that this taxer will show soon, regardless of whom he or she might be.
We are going to see the worst depression ever known to man. Just as you say, it is only a matter of time. I heard Calif. Governor Arnold speak that Welfare was going to be stopped. The money is to be used for the Government more so than the people. In just a short time ahead of us, more people are going to be doing without and chaos is going to deepen in ways we've been told about. Brother will turn against brother, father against child, when survival is being forced to grab at, many will turn against the other. May God have mercy on us all, for there have never been days like this before upon the earth and never will be again. Our Lord is our only hope for survival, seeking him trusting him through a time that is great tribulation. Let us remember, we are a righteous nation being built by God and will be the treasured nation he has built with the Jews and the grafted in Gentiles who are his.Isaiah 26:2 Open the gates that the righteous nation may enter, the nation that keeps faith. You will keep in perfect peace him who mind is steadfast because he trust in you. Trust the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord is the Rock eternal. Vickie

PhilWS

Jan 5, 2007
We are going to see the worst depression ever known to man. Just as you say, it is only a matter of time. I heard Calif. Governor Arnold speak that Welfare was going to be stopped. The money is to be used for the Government more so than the people. In just a short time ahead of us, more people are going to be doing without and chaos is going to deepen in ways we've been told about. Brother will turn against brother, father against child, when survival is being forced to grab at, many will turn against the other. May God have mercy on us all, for there have never been days like this before upon the earth and never will be again. Our Lord is our only hope for survival, seeking him trusting him through a time that is great tribulation. Let us remember, we are a righteous nation being built by God and will be the treasured nation he has built with the Jews and the grafted in Gentiles who are his.Isaiah 26:2 Open the gates that the righteous nation may enter, the nation that keeps faith. You will keep in perfect peace him who mind is steadfast because he trust in you. Trust the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord is the Rock eternal. Vickie
"no big step for us steppers !"AmenAgape !

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
I do understand the role of the "raiser of taxes"...I am not sure the leap can be automatically made that it applies to "The Prez."If it is indeed him, then Dan. 11:20 means there may be great upheaval in our fair country in the very near future. The "but within few days" statement, even considering that days would equal years, means not far off. Having said that, I have heard every Prez since since Nixon (with the exception of Ford and Carter) mentioned as either the A.C. or one of his lieutenants at one time or another. Swampfox, you are correct about the VAT. It would decimate the lower and middle class. "This all leans great credence to the idea that this taxer will show soon, regardless of whom he or she might be."-- Agreed.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
I do understand the role of the "raiser of taxes"...I am not sure the leap can be automatically made that it applies to "The Prez.""This all leans great credence to the idea that this taxer will show soon, regardless of whom he or she might be."-- Agreed.
WE KNOW THAT WHO EVER THIS MAN OF LAWLESSNESS IS , WHEN HE IS REVEALED, THE MAN DOOMED FOR DESTRUCTION, as Paul says in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, God will come and pay back trouble to those that trouble us, 2 Thess. 1:6-7 and give relief to you who are troubled, This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven (verse7) coming in a blazing fire with his powerful angels. Exactly what Revelations 19:14 describes. The rider on the white horse with the armies of heaven following him. We are having more of the verses line up and be revealed to us as we near this end of this Age of Man. Paul says that Jesus in Verse 8 of 2 Thess. 1 will punish all the people who do not know God and who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. Got to stop here for a second for this clarifies that there will be some who have been called into the gospel that do not obey Jesus. Paul tells us this in the verse 8. Says in verse 9 They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord. these verses are describing the Judgment taking place at Christ's coming on the white horse and with his armies and who will be struck down. I am more concerned about obedience to the gospel than man who can only kill the soul. WOW.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I do understand the role of the "raiser of taxes"...I am not sure the leap can be automatically made that it applies to "The Prez."If it is indeed him, then Dan. 11:20 means there may be great upheaval in our fair country in the very near future. The "but within few days" statement, even considering that days would equal years, means not far off. Having said that, I have heard every Prez since since Nixon (with the exception of Ford and Carter) mentioned as either the A.C. or one of his lieutenants at one time or another. Swampfox, you are correct about the VAT. It would decimate the lower and middle class. "This all leans great credence to the idea that this taxer will show soon, regardless of whom he or she might be."-- Agreed.
Well we dont Polar if you notice I said I believe him to be.. another Words Its my opinion We of course can not know for sure ... But lets look at the facts B.O. to date is the biggest tax raiser in History .... the tax is already so great I really do not see away to repay it .... Now that along with the time we are in as discussed in your thread(1948 1967.. if my understanding of the fig tree is right and we only have 9 yearstheres not alot of time for another tax raiser ...I believe as vickie and others we are going into a great depression ... So who would they taxes if no one is working as I think this depression will be world wide. I also think Israel will attack Iran before the End of the year ...And I think that will get all the Nations involved we could be talking Eze 38 and 39 here by years End .. time will tell

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
I also think Israel will attack Iran before the End of the year ...And I think that will get all the Nations involved we could be talking Eze 38 and 39 here by years End .. time will tell
I think a big war is coming against Jerusalem like you do and sooner than realized. The conditions of the world against Israel is mounting daily. America used to be her alley, but not under this administration. Obama is bringing about a change here. Not sure what all it is, but he is very busy putting it together and few understand it. I'm with you, the end of this year or next year this entire world is going to be different and we see this at work now. This is where we trust in our Lord who says he feeds the sparrows and dresses the lilies of the field, and aren't we more valuable then them? We serve a Lord who does not cast us out or forgets our needs due to tribulation. But rather uses tribulation to bring us to greater knowledge and understanding of him. That we serve HIM his way, for his ways are are great and we understand so little of his. Our King will be with us who love him during all trouble and rescue us from darkness and bring us into his kingdom. Vickie

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
"Then in his place one will arise who will send an oppressor through the Jewel of his kingdom; yet within a few days he will be shattered, though not in anger nor in battle." -- New American Standard Bible"Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle." -- King James Version Bible“His successor will send out a tax collector to maintain the royal splendor. In a few years, however, he will be destroyed, yet not in anger or in battle." -- New International Version Bible -- All three version of this scripture imply that a king will put the tax collector into place but that the king will be destroyed "not in anger or in battle."If Barry is the tax collector, who is the king?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
A king is but a Word for the leader of a nation ect. ...President /Prime Minister ect. are modern terms Keep in mind, Daniel is writing to people far in the future from his time. The purpose was to let those people know the events just prior to our Lord's return. We are the people Daniel wrote to.

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
Fine, so who is the "leader of a nation, etc...Presiden/Prime Minister etc." that put(s) the tax collector Barry into place?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Fine, so who is the "leader of a nation, etc...Presiden/Prime Minister etc." that put(s) the tax collector Barry into place?
You have to understand when reading through these kind of lists in verse's that it covers a period of time and countries ... Where the changes are isnt made abundently clear Daniel 11:20 "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle." In the glory of the kingdom ... What kingdom ... A king and his domain that is the Glory ... This would make one think of a World power the glory of the Kingdom ...Daniel had never seen a democracy he had nothing to compare it too. He sees one ruler(king, presedent) replaced by another ..Another Words one is gone another stands up in his place B.O. may not be the person but he is certainly known as and the biggest Tax Raiser to date so looking at him is completly legitamate ... The best way to judge this in my opinion is the rest of the verse if B.O. is the tax raiser ..It seems to imply he would not serve out a normal term in office ...but it would somehow be cut short/destroyed ... but not in anger or battle... This would really be a heads up to watch for... "but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle."

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
"B.O. may not be the person but he is certainly known as and the biggest Tax Raiser to date so looking at him is completly legitamate ... The best way to judge this in my opinion is the rest of the verse if B.O. is the tax raiser ..It seems to imply he would not serve out a normal term in office ...but it would somehow be cut short/destroyed ... but not in anger or battle... This would really be a heads up to watch for..." -- Christina-- If you read the scripture again, it states that it is the person who appoints the Tax Raiser that person who did the appointing would 'in a few days be detroyed but not in anger or in battle.' Not the Tax Raiser himself. "Then in his place one will arise who will send an oppressor through the Jewel of his kingdom; yet within a few days he will be shattered, though not in anger nor in battle." -- New American Standard BibleThen shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle." -- King James Version Bible“His successor will send out a tax collector to maintain the royal splendor. In a few years, however, he will be destroyed, yet not in anger or in battle." -- New International Version Bible

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I only read the older KJV as it can be taken back to the orginal lanugage I dont pay much attention to how modern translations interpt this.Nor put much stock in what they say And I dont read it that way in KJV.... But Im not trying to convince you when something is my opinion its just that an opinion. I try to make a distintion between my opinion and God's Word The fact is we wont know till it is fulfilled completley... And this is just my opinion along with many others whom I know have much knowledge of the Word. There is the time frame and other facts that lead me to believe this ...but Im not saying I couldnt be wrong here ...Its just and Educated guess till we see all the evidence. Daniel 11:20 "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle." Then the vile person who is Antichrist