Is It Just Me.., Or Has Anyone Else Noticed...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
Hi Faithful,
Interesting observation. I would not have framed it that way---this is how I would have made a similar original post maybe....

Has anyone noticed how immature socially and spiritually many brothers and sisters are on forums? Does the internet in paricular attract
angry people that think sacrcasm and meanness are cool? Have you noticed as long as one agrees with another all is peachy.
But, disagree in an interpretaton and you now are "the enemy". Are most Christians this way - immature if you don't agree exactly with
them or is it just an internet phenomenon?

That was my way to demonstrate, "I'm with ya Faithful" ---welcome back. And you can disagree with me anytime you want - I'll still love ya
in the morning. Actually, I don't care what you believe about anything - not even my cooking. I'm here to love ya - :) Miss Hepburn

Good for breakfast, then... Tiffanys's will do nicely...

Love Faithful.xx

Yes i have noticed, i think a big problem with that lies in the fact of peoples upbringing and what church they have went to as a child and are currently going to. Like me i grew up baptist and i have known other people that have grown up church of christ and many other divisions. Thats the way the divide ourself as the body of christ is by being divided as beleivers. The key essence is to stick to the bible and not mans church or denomination.

God bless :)

Hi Gumby,

Anglican household but really faith was about loving each other and the truth that God loved us.
I am not sure why so many people do not see that the real faith is Spirit and Truth.
Truth: That of Jesus Christ him being the only way, truth and life, no one coming to the father but by him.
The baptism of the Holy Spirit because lives are changed by the Spirit and not the letter of the law.

Children of God are known by their love for one another, and for their enemies too.

Whilst the bible is a key source the truth must be indwelt.

faithful.