Is it Just Political, or Shouldn't We ask If Republicans Eat Human Babies, too?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Do Dems Eat Human Babies is one of the most vile thread titles I've seen on this Forum. I guess it's someone's idea of a sick joke. But it stays up, and why I have no clue. I reported it twice, and I guess no one cares.
What's fair is fair.

It amazes me the hate that spills for whole groups here. From a loving Christian group. I don't believe that for a minute.

So here you go.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Do Dems Eat Human Babies is one of the most vile thread titles I've seen on this Forum. I guess it's someone's idea of a sick joke. But it stays up, and why I have no clue. I reported it twice, and I guess no one cares.
What's fair is fair.

It amazes me the hate that spills for whole groups here. From a loving Christian group. I don't believe that for a minute.

So here you go.
Perhaps the title should have been "Do Liberals eat babies" rather than Dems. Would that make you feel better? No hate involved from my side. Did you even know that a Liberal was promoting eating babies here? And yet he is the only one here who has admitted eating babies.

"But babies are a blessing, and good to be eaten for food during hard times:"

And the same person said, "All the cannibals I know of are Christians".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.