Is Spiritual Torah Real

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

manichunter

Jun 2, 2008
Is spiritual torah real?What is flesh reaps flesh, and what is spirit reaps spirit.The written torah was a shadow applicable to a physical nation. The spiritual torah is the actual torah applicable to a spiritual kingdom under the guidance and lordship of the Holy Spirit. Here is how spiritual torah applies in some examples not within the intelligence of most Christians. Most Christians are clueless concerning the whys.1.Circumcision (Spiritually impregnated and adopted into a new spiritual kingdom by a spiritual covenant)Physical circumcision is no longer practiced, but a person still has to be circumcised. Now circumcision is no longer physical but spiritual. Hence the shadow has been taken away but replaced by the actual. Why is circumcision still necessary? How is this circumcision done?Ro 2:29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God. Jer 9:26 Egypt, Judah, Edom, the people of Ammon, Moab, and all who are in the farthest corners, who dwell in the wilderness. For all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart." 2.Sacrificial offering system (Spiritually living and performing the ceremonial requirements of Torah)The animal and meal offerings are no longer practiced, but a believer still has to offer sacrifices as a royal priest. Now sacrifices are no longer physical but spiritual. Hence the shadow has been taken away but replaced by the actual. How are sacrifices preformed? What did Paul mean by himself being used as a drink offering for others? Is God requiring the same from believers in order for them to be sacrifices?1Pe 2:5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.Ro 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.Php 2:17 Yes, and if I am being poured out as a drink offering on the sacrifice and service of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all. 3.Commandments/Instructions for doctrine (Making talmidims of Jesus with the use of His commandments)The written letter of the torah has been transplanted, but a believer stills needs to be disciplined and taught how to relate to God. Now the physical torah is no longer physical but spiritual. Hence the shadow has been taken away but replaced with the actual. The torah has been transplanted onto the spirit of a believer which made his adoption and citizenship complete in a New KINGOM. Why is the torah written on a believer’s heart? Why does Jesus tell us to keep his torah if we love Him?Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.Ro 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am carnal, sold under sin.Joh 14:15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.2Jo 1:6 This is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it. Mt 28:19-20 19Go therefore F165 and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen. F166 2Ti 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 4.We are actually held accountable to higher standard of torah since the revelation of spiritual torah has been manifested. Now we are judged and chastised for more than our actions but our motives and mindset have been added. We preach that the torah is done away with, but God is chastising and judging His saints for deeper things because the standards of the torah have been elevated and permanently engraved on our heart. What we do in flesh is a manifestation of our soul state of obedience to love and holiness in behavior and attitude. Hence the condition of a man’s soul bears fruit in our actions. So sin is to be known in our inward parts now, not just our acts, but now things like our bad attitude, pride, hate, and hypocrisy are included. It is now a sin to entertained adultery where as in the First Covenant just the act of committing adultery was judged as sin. Jesus gave us the friend of the bridegroom to prepare His bride for the wedding. The Holy Spirit's job is to sanctify Christians post spiritual birth by removing the power of sin over their life. Only He as God knows what it takes to sanctify people who fool themselves (we all are born with a deceitful wicked heart that the Spirit has to expose and sanctify). Torah could never be accomplished in the flesh, but it can be accomplished by the Holy Spirit.1Co 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.Eze 36:27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.Ro 8:4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.Mt 15:11 Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man." Mt 5:28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.1Jo 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jer 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doingsThere is more…………. But I am sleepy, my flesh is weak and acting up LOL