Is This An Angel ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Columbia) - The South Carolina State Fair experience can be described in many ways, but you probably won't hear it called 'heavenly.' That is, unless you're talking to one Columbia family who recently showed off their "sign from above."On the last Friday of the fair in October, Catherine Austin and her sons were high atop the ferris wheel when they took severl digital photos. It wasn't until they got home that they noticed something out of this world, something some might call a heavenly host. "It looks just like an angel," Catherine says. "It even has a ray of light that comes from the bottom toward the body of the angel and it's centered right in the middle of the picture - and I believe in angels. It's just an angel."As you can imagine, Catherine has showed the picture to a lot of people, but not everyone sees what she does. "There are some skeptics who say it's something other than an angel, but most people who see it immediately say it's an angel," says Catherine."It's got a head, wings, legs, and if that doesn't look like an angel, I don't know what does," says Frederick, her son.Catherine's son is part of the group that believes. He thinks the angel was watching over his mom on the ferris wheel since she's afraid of heights. "Sometimes God sends you stuff like that to let you know angels are real," Frederick says.So when the State Fair rolls around next year, take a moment, look up past the lights and rides and maybe, just maybe, you'll see someone looking down on you. see pic...http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=43847

Dad of 3

Sep 17, 2006
Well, it looks like the human idea of what an angle looks like, which isn't the way the Bible describes an angel. And is this from a news service?

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From a local station of mine, actually, WLTX 19. Obviously, it's not an angel, because, as Dad of 3 states, it doesn't fit the Biblical definition.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
If an angel can choose to be seen as man in the flesh can one choose to be seen as man would expect to see one? Just a question,some food for thought. I also don"t believe this to be real