ISIS who are they?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phantasman

Dec 14, 2015
US
Islam is taught to be a "theocracy", while most religions are a "theology". There is a difference. Basically, a theology is the study of the nature of God and religious belief., and theocracy is a system of government in which priests rule in the name of God or a god.

The Jews were a theocracy until the time of King Saul. The Vatican is a theocracy. Iran became a theocracy. Saudi Arabia is a theocracy. Punishment as the Koran dictates.

The ISIS theocracy is extreme to the intent of destroying any other theology.

Sep 15, 2011
Russia, Obninsk between Moscow and Kaluga
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an interview:
He showed photos taken by space satellites, which show many thousands of cars, exporting oil from the territory, a controlled ISIS to Turkey.
And Putin himself and other politicians say that the Turkish government is involved in the looting of oil in Syria. The militants are being trained to ISIS.
Militants ISIS freely pass through the Turkish border, the wounded are treated, for example, in a hospital belonging to the daughter of the President of Turkey.
Turkey is a US ally. Who else thinks that the US government does not know that the Turkish government protects ISIS and has benefited from his actions?

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
ISIS is a tool of the globalists to introduce chaos and terrorism into any countries which do not buy into the globalist agenda, and would like to maintain their sovereignty...they have now moved into Europe and are doing that verything there...keep the people occupied with fear of "terrorism", ...

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don’t here much about ISIS anymore, at least not in the USA. But I did find the following, just not sure if it is true or not. What do you think?

Updated: Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition\“There is a strong cooperation between MOSSAD and ISIS top military commanders...Israeli advisors helping the Organization on laying out strategic and military plans, and guiding them in the battlefield”
Updated: Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition - Veterans Today | News - Military Foreign Affairs Policy

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria
UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria - 21st Century Wire

ISIS is a Creation of the Mossad
Putin Aide Says Israel is Training ISIS

Putin Aide Says Israel is Training ISIS

Israeli Website Claims ISIS Commander Revealed as Mossad Agent

All I want to know is whether any of this stuff is true.

What say you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte
B

brakelite

Islam is taught to be a "theocracy", while most religions are a "theology". There is a difference. Basically, a theology is the study of the nature of God and religious belief., and theocracy is a system of government in which priests rule in the name of God or a god.

The Jews were a theocracy until the time of King Saul. The Vatican is a theocracy. Iran became a theocracy. Saudi Arabia is a theocracy. Punishment as the Koran dictates.

The ISIS theocracy is extreme to the intent of destroying any other theology.
Dare I suggest that the US has the potential for becoming a theocracy?

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jews were a theocracy until the time of King Saul.

I believe you meant, "Israel", not "Jews" and having said that, in your own words what is "Israel"-?

just asking

While waiting for your answer, I found it---

noun, plural the·oc·ra·cies.
  1. a form of government in which God or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler, the God's or deity's laws being interpreted by the ecclesiastical authorities.
  2. a system of government by priests (Rabbi's) claiming a divine commission.
  3. a commonwealth or state under such a form or system of government
Israel fits that to a tee in my view of things

Last edited: