Isn't This A Bit Much?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess in the state of Ohio if you're vaccinated you are eligible to win a million dollars. That means the government will know who's vaccinated and who isn't and I don't like the government having too much knowledge. Even being vaccinated myself.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep . i seen that a bit back . Putting folks names into a lottery . Five names of the vaccinated will be drawn
and each one given a million dollars . I say KEEP the money . They aint sticking me with it .
This is a bit too much , IS exactly right .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have a million you can invest it and be set for life.
Yea rather , thy soul could be required of you this very night .
I live day by day and not for money . They can keep it . The LORD has already made me rich . very rich .
LET THE LORD BE PRAISED . Poor in this world , BUT RICH IN FAITH . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .
They can keep it all . The LORD takes care of me and i dont even know if i have tomorrow on this earth .
Let us not be as the unwise rich man who said , i have plenty , i have many years and i shall take my ease .
Money comes , money goes , but the WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea rather , thy soul could be required of you this very night .
I live day by day and not for money . They can keep it . The LORD has already made me rich . very rich .
LET THE LORD BE PRAISED . Poor in this world , BUT RICH IN FAITH . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .
They can keep it all . The LORD takes care of me and i dont even know if i have tomorrow on this earth .
Let us not be as the unwise rich man who said , i have plenty , i have many years and i shall take my ease .
Money comes , money goes , but the WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER .

Sure, and if I get money I will help the Lord by helping myself and the poor. The Lord wants us to take care of ourselves. And when we can't care for ourselves, he wants others to help us through lifes challenges.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They're offering 5 full ride scholarships lottery style to vaccinated kids.
Children can now get the vaccine if they're 12 yrs. and up.
Being these "vaccines" are "free", imagine how many poor families who want more for their kids will get them"vaccinated" so they're eligible for these free rides to state schools.

Ohio's COVID vaccine lottery: How to know you are eligible to win $1 million

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure, and if I get money I will help the Lord by helping myself and the poor. The Lord wants us to take care of ourselves. And when we can't care for ourselves, he wants others to help us through lifes challenges.

Did He want the Israelites in the desert to care for themselves? No. He wanted them to TRUST Him.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did He want the Israelites in the desert to care for themselves? No. He wanted them to TRUST Him.
Yes God feeds the birds but the birds are self reliant. And when we're being self reliant we thank God for our gifts, that's the purpose of giving thanks in prayer before you eat:

Matthew 6:26

King James Version

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They sure can. All we need is the biblical Lord Jesus.
Let that be said the world round . that is right dear sister . All we need is the biblical Lord Jesus .
cause if its any other jesus , IT AINT JESUS . Spot on right sister .
I encourage every man , every woman and every child to open those bibles and feast daily .
Yes indeed . Now , let us praise and thank the Lord .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware of covetousness , for a mans life consists not in the abundance of what he possess .
Money comes and money goes , but the Word of the LORD endures forever .
Be content with such things as you have .
I tell us all , a man could be on the run , living in a cave in a desert place with no water
and yet GOD takes care of the lambs . He would have all he does need . FOR HIS TRUST IS IN THE LORD .
Jesus fed five thousand and then four thousand . And not a penny was spent .
TRUST IN GOD . Work with your own hands that ye may have to give to those in need .
But worry not and trust not in uncertain riches . TRUST IN THE LIVING GOD . HE is our helper
and we shall not fear what man can do to us . LET the LORD be praised and thanked .
A mind which is stayed upon the LORD , is a mind that has all peace no matter what comes against it .
it will not be moved out of fear , IT simply knows IMMANUEL . GOD IS WITH THE LAMBS .
And when one is counted worthy to suffer shame for HIS name , LEAP FOR JOY , REJOICE
and forgive those who do persecute you . The abundant life is not about money and things in life
ITS SIMPLY KNOWING THE LORD . PRAISE THE KING .

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes God feeds the birds but the birds are self reliant. And when we're being self reliant we thank God for our gifts, that's the purpose of giving thanks in prayer before you eat:

Matthew 6:26

King James Version

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

The whole teaching of Jesus was to NOT be self reliant...

Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stunned, just curious if you see the difference between the Israelite's in the desert and today. They saw miracles from God and God was delivering them into a promised land. It's quite different for us today. The 12 Apostles were to go without purse or script. But we're not one of the 12. We would be considered them which the 12 visit and teach. We already dwelling in the land of promise in that way. So yeah care for yourself, and if you can't get help, and pray that God helps you.