Israel Hamas war almost over

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The little girl that lost both parents ....American Israeli. Her relatives have a direct connection with Biden. Purchased one of Hunter's works of art. The Biden's do nothing without a financial benefit of some kind .....I can hear Blinken now ....."We have a personal request concerning one of the hostages by way of the President."

Firing begins again tomorrow .....13,500 dead Palestinians ........someone is missing a massive grave site .....

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many do have sympathy for Hamas. And yet those same hypocrites ignore the fact that Hamas is using hostages.
This all reminds me of Ukraine and the hardships brought on by war. All I can do is pray to God about their needs. But being a hostage would be terrible.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the insult .......

Elizabeth Hirsh Naftali, a major Democratic donor well connected to the Biden administration, has been bringing attention to the hostages after her 3-year-old great-niece, a U.S. citizen, was orphaned and taken captive by Hamas terrorists on Oct. 7.
Quote:

Hirsh Naftali is known for buying Hunter Biden's artwork, visiting the White House more than a dozen times and being appointed by President Joe Biden to a historical preservation commission.

Since her great-niece, Abigail Mor Idan, was kidnapped from the kibbutz of Kfar Aza, Hirsch Nafti has become a vocal advocate for the hostages. Abigail is reportedly one of the approximately 50 hostages slated to be released starting Friday, according to The Times of Israel.

Hirsh Naftali expressed cautious optimism during a CNN interview Tuesday before the hostage deal solidified.

I wonder what cut Joe got for the sale of those paintings ......

This Administration is pressuring Israel to cease military operations in Gaza ....

Joe looking for votes nothing more.

Keep bombing until Mossad stages a hit on the two leaders in Quatar ,,,,,

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the insult .......

Elizabeth Hirsh Naftali, a major Democratic donor well connected to the Biden administration, has been bringing attention to the hostages after her 3-year-old great-niece, a U.S. citizen, was orphaned and taken captive by Hamas terrorists on Oct. 7.
Quote:

Hirsh Naftali is known for buying Hunter Biden's artwork, visiting the White House more than a dozen times and being appointed by President Joe Biden to a historical preservation commission.

Since her great-niece, Abigail Mor Idan, was kidnapped from the kibbutz of Kfar Aza, Hirsch Nafti has become a vocal advocate for the hostages. Abigail is reportedly one of the approximately 50 hostages slated to be released starting Friday, according to The Times of Israel.

Hirsh Naftali expressed cautious optimism during a CNN interview Tuesday before the hostage deal solidified.

I wonder what cut Joe got for the sale of those paintings ......

This Administration is pressuring Israel to cease military operations in Gaza ....

Joe looking for votes nothing more.

Keep bombing until Mossad stages a hit on the two leaders in Quatar ,,,,,

The exchange location has been changed several times. The hostages are picked up by the Red Cross. Palestinians try to stop the vehicles with the sole purpose being the desire to kill the hostages........

Let's give our anti Semites their wish .....Carpet bomb the area then order the pick up. Dead Palestinians and Hamas can't kill innocent civilians if they themselves are already dead ....Film the bombing so that some of our Anti Semites can see what CARPET BOMBING is all about.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Its interesting, ... how Israel dealt with this crazy world-wide chant..."pause the war, pause the war"..

Also of note, is that Hamas didnt pause the slaughter of 1400 Israeli's.,including some of the parents of these recently freed Jewish Children... now did they ????

So, what Israel did in response to this "pause mania'......, was a masterstroke..

Here is what they did....= They told Hamas........

1.) we'll give you 10 days, and every day of this PAUSE... you have to deliver 10+ Hostages.

2.) On the first pause day of the 10,.. that you dont deliver some hostages, you shall surely die.

3.) On day 11, the war resumes... unless you can convince us that you will keep sending hostages... and we're not convinced.

So, that is very good.. because the world now has been given their PAUSE demand, and Hostages are freed, and Hamas is about to die.

Good Job , Netanyahu.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Still no American hostages freed?

What say you of that Traitor Joe?

Yes, He is...

However...

Abigail is the first American freed out of 10 who are thought to be Hamas captives.

Abigail's Parents were killed in front of her......= during the October attack in southern Israel. She marked her most recent birthday just two days ago.

-
1701210789792.png

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many do have sympathy for Hamas. And yet those same hypocrites ignore the fact that Hamas is using hostages.
The victim card has a high tolerance for bad behavior in many circles. Just assert victim status AS IF it is a badge of honor.

I'M A VICTIM.
I'M A BIGGER VICTIM THAN YOU.
I'M THE BIGGEST VICTIM - YOU ALL OWE ME BIG TIME.

Huh? Yet, such is the times in which we live. <sigh>

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The victim card has a high tolerance for bad behavior in many circles. Just assert victim status AS IF it is a badge of honor.

I'M A VICTIM.
I'M A BIGGER VICTIM THAN YOU.
I'M THE BIGGEST VICTIM - YOU ALL OWE ME BIG TIME.

Huh? Yet, such is the times in which we live. <sigh>
If only they did not attack Israel, such a problem that they brought on would never exist.
They brought it all on themselves and here is the MSM talking so much outright rubbish against Israel in fact !
All that the MSM have done is work to support this terror attack on the Jews and giving such lowlife grubs empowering such to go and do such attacks again down the track in fact !

I have no support for the attack on the Jews at all what soever ! I hope that they learn a lesson for carrying out such terrorist acts, but they will not learn at all for a start and now they have only been empowered by the MSM in fact !
The MSM should be exposed as the mongrels that they are. It's the same thing with Ukraine, as they the MSM support a Nazi like Dictator moron in fact ! The MSM are all one sided and totally blind to the reality regarding Ukraine at all !
The MSM is fanning the Wars in fact, giving power to such dictating murdering retards !
Zelensky has brought nothing but terror and destruction to Ukraine, he is a total moron !
Not to mention the Arabs have brought this on in attacking the Jews like that out right low life act. but the MSM support the terrorist backing them up. when their should of been outright total condemnation for such a gutless moronic attack in fact !

The MSM are empowering them Islamic idiots, that is so wrong, you should never empower such morons at all, because that only feeds such Terrorism in fact ! and such will come about everywhere in the world in fact, all that the MSM has done is feed the flames of such morons all around the world, Just you wait and see ! Terrorism will only expand. and it's the MSM fault !

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is what the Biden regime under Obama continues to do in Israel ......Advance the insanity of Muslims.

Trump had discontinued the funding to the UN to teach in Gaza. Biden started that funding again. That funding is anti Semitic and anti Israel.

At the moment that Gaza was abandoned by Israel. Hamas took over the government. Hundreds of Israeli citizens were chased from the area. Large areas of agriculture that could be used to feed the region. All that destroyed by Hamas. Palestine is now fed by Israel.
Two million Arabs (Muslims) work and run businesses inside Israel .....Gaza is a version of the worst of New York City, Chicago and San Francisco. All by their own doing.

In the background, Biden is putting pressure on Israel to back down and cease fire. If Israel is smart, they finish the job they set out to do .......destroy Hamas. Secretly, Iran supports the end of Hamas ......Hamas interferes with the Iranian end game ....

Hate the use of smart bombs and weapons that take down buildings? Most of those buildings have been used by Hamas to launch rockets into Israel. Time to put and end to the constant daily launches ....Palestine is lucky that the hospitals were not taken down because of the weapon stores .....End it and end it now. Biden could care less

Biden has no compassion concerning Israel or any conflict anywhere in the world. All he wanted to do was stay in the White House, Never wanted the job. He is a worthless center piece on a dining room table. The only concern he has is the indoctrinated fools that occupy our Universities ........votes that are in danger of being lost, while he cripples the US.
If Biden could play a fiddle, he'd seek the highest mountain and watch Israel burn while he fiddled in the night.

Hamas has no friend in Biden and Israel is straining the relationship because Biden needs the votes .....The younger vote is abandoning him .....

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to add something else .....It's well past the time for the US to tell the UN to get off our shores. The UN is useless, siding with the Chinese in hiding the creation of a global pandemic. Hiding their research .....The US also needs to find the medical people responsible for the creation and imprison those. The UN has a Women's advocacy group. That group refuses to bring notice to the atrocities committed by Hamas. ......The rape of women suffering in the last moments of their lives.
The UN has become a bastion of the worse of humanity. Send them to Qatar where they belong. The representatives of dictatorships, communism and totalitarian governments should not be rubbing elbows in NY. It belongs on other shores.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to add something else .....It's well past the time for the US to tell the UN to get off our shores. The UN is useless, siding with the Chinese in hiding the creation of a global pandemic. Hiding their research .....The US also needs to find the medical people responsible for the creation and imprison those. The UN has a Women's advocacy group. That group refuses to bring notice to the atrocities committed by Hamas. ......The rape of women suffering in the last moments of their lives.
The UN has become a bastion of the worse of humanity. Send them to Qatar where they belong. The representatives of dictatorships, communism and totalitarian governments should not be rubbing elbows in NY. It belongs on other shores.
The U.S is one of the foremost founder nations of the United Nations.

Reactions: dev553344

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Sad
Reactions: Gabriel _Arch