Israel is NOT God's people!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dt 30 and Am 9 speak of the return of Israel in the end time.
Yes, Amos 9 timing is referring to the last day of this world...

Amos 9:8-15
8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that
I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

At this point in Amos' day, the "house of Israel" is put only for the ten lost tribes of Israel that were scattered first and lost to the Jews and to the world. The "house of Jacob" is put for all 12 tribes.

10 All the sinners of My people shall die by the sword, which say, "The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us."

Can you picture the globalists saying that the evil shall not overtake nor prevent their new world order? I can.

In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

That above means the restoration of all 12 tribes back to the holy land, with David literally as their prince, and Christ Jesus as their King (per Ezekiel 37 at Christ's return).

12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom,
and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

What name would that be, that they will be called? CHRISTIAN, from 'Christ-man'.

13 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine,
and all the hills shall melt.

The hills will melt first, pointing to God's consuming fire on the last day of this world per 2 Peter 3:10. Then God will bring that time of sweet wine and the plowman.

14 And
I will bring again the captivity of My people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.
KJV

That is the future restoration of the kingdom of Israel in the holy land. We are not there yet today. There still is no KING there in Jerusalem from the house of David, which can only be about Lord Jesus Christ, and not the fake-Messiah that comes first. Beware.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Deuteronomy 7:6

“For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

Deuteronomy 14:2

For you are a people holy to the Lord your God, and the Lord has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

Genesis 12:3

I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

1 Peter 2:9

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Carnal Israel is no longer the people of God! This people has broken the Old Covenant. God has made a new covenant and this new covenant is Christianity. Christians are the true, new and spiritual Israel.

The American Christians, however, claim that Israel is still God's people. Beware of them, they are wolves in sheep's clothing! Beware of them, they want to bring you into the fire! Beware of the dispensationalists! Beware of the Zionist Christians! Paul warned against them, that they are corrupters! They are friends of Babylon!
Jeremiah 31:31-37 KJV
31) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
35) Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36) If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
37) Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

There's no question about what this says, the only question is whether you will believe or not.

Much love!

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The error in thinking those who do not understand about Israel is because of listening to the carnal ideas of men's doctrines.

For example, many Churches do not cover all The Bible, which means they lack understanding in much of the Old Testament history about The Gospel even being written in some places in the Old Testament Books (like Psalms 22), and how God chose a portion of the seed of Israel to be protectors of The Gospel to later generations. This has much to do with God's Birthright first given by Promise to Abraham, and then it continued to his son Isaac, then his son Jacob whom God gave the new name 'Israel' to represent His Salvation Plan, and then the Birthright went to Jacob's son Joseph, and finally wound upon Joseph's two sons Ephraim and Manasseh, where the Birthright still is to this day.

The literal seed of Joseph's son Manasseh was to become "great", meaning a great nation, but his younger brother Ephraim was to become "a multitude of nations". Jacob gave the two sons of Joseph that Blessing which he first received from God in Genesis 35, God telling Jacob that his seed would become "a nation, and a company of nations". Those multitude of nations were not fulfilled in the holy land. They were fulfilled by the scattered tribes of the seed of Israel that migrated into Asia Minor and Europe, and would later hear The Gospel after Jesus was rejected in Jerusalem, and thus manifested the "company of nations" and "multitude of nations" per Old Testament prophecy. In case someone does not yet understand what I'm talking about, those nations means the traditional western Christian nations of history.

At the same time within Old Testament Bible history, is given the problem of Satan's children, the specific nations in Canaan that God had commanded Israel to destroy when they first entered the promised land (Deuteronomy 20). God told them to not leave alive anything that breathes. But to make peace with the other nations not of those specific ones He named. That was God's judgment upon the iniquity of the Amorites which He had told Abraham about 430 years prior. The children of Israel failed... in wiping out all those Canaanite nations that God named. So God said He would leave those Canaanites among Israel to try them with, to see if the children of Israel would follow Him, or not (Judges 2 & 3). Thus began the creeping in of Satan's host in among the children of Israel.

By the time of Jesus' 1st coming, many of the Canaanites had crept in among Israel as scribes and the priesthood and groups like the Pharisees and Sadducees. Those were the main ones who sought to kill Lord Jesus Christ. The children of Israel had allowed those false servants of the devil to creep in among them, and even to take control over the "house of Judah" (Jews) back then. That blindness upon the Jews of the "house of Judah", even concerning the crept in unawares that interprets God's Word for them, is one of the main reasons so many Jews today still reject Jesus of Nazareth as The Christ. All the way up to Christ's future coming that spiritual blindness of what is really going on will remain upon them. The worst for them is still yet, as God is going to allow the arrival of a false-Messiah among the Jews in the holy land, and he will be promoted as The Messiah, king of the world. Then afterwards, our Lord Jesus Christ will return to destroy that false one.

We in Christ Jesus, are NOT to be involved in that coming deception upon the unbelieving Jews when that coming false-Christ appears in Jerusalem, working the great signs and wonders Lord Jesus warned His servants about (Matthew 24:23-26).

So ask yourselves brethren, why... are you not hearing about this in your Church? This is a Biblical matter throughout Israel's history, and Christian history, and not simple conjecture.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Amos 9 timing is referring to the last day of this world...

Amos 9:8-15
8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that
I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

At this point in Amos' day, the "house of Israel" is put only for the ten lost tribes of Israel that were scattered first and lost to the Jews and to the world. The "house of Jacob" is put for all 12 tribes.

10 All the sinners of My people shall die by the sword, which say, "The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us."

Can you picture the globalists saying that the evil shall not overtake nor prevent their new world order? I can.

11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

That above means the restoration of all 12 tribes back to the holy land, with David literally as their prince, and Christ Jesus as their King (per Ezekiel 37 at Christ's return).

12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

What name would that be, that they will be called? CHRISTIAN, from 'Christ-man'.

13 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.

The hills will melt first, pointing to God's consuming fire on the last day of this world per 2 Peter 3:10. Then God will bring that time of sweet wine and the plowman.

14 And I will bring again the captivity of My people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.
KJV

That is the future restoration of the kingdom of Israel in the holy land. We are not there yet today. There still is no KING there in Jerusalem from the house of David, which can only be about Lord Jesus Christ, and not the fake-Messiah that comes first. Beware.
Wow! How is this site become an anti-Israel, anti-Jews magnet? :(

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! How is this site become an anti-Israel, anti-Jews magnet? :(

Wow! How can you make such a bogus political statement that has NOTHING to do with God's Word? Be more specific with your meaning, applying Scripture, and not simply fall to political statements. There are many... in the Church that dislike the unbelieving Jews because they are taught by the Biblically illiterate preachers who do not know their Old Testament history about Israel, nor God's Promises to keep Israel as a nation forever. Educate Biblically, not politicize.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! How can you make such a bogus political statement that has NOTHING to do with God's Word? Be more specific with your meaning, applying Scripture, and not simply fall to political statements. There are many... in the Church that dislike the unbelieving Jews because they are taught by the Biblically illiterate preachers who do not know their Old Testament history about Israel, nor God's Promises to keep Israel as a nation forever. Educate Biblically, not politicize.
I think if you read some of the posts by just two members you'll realize my prior point has merit.

This thread uses scripture to politicize.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think if you read some of the posts by just two members you'll realize my prior point has merit.

This thread uses scripture to politicize.
I realize there are 'non-believers' on this forum too that are only masquerading as Christians, just to gain access here and create as much chaos as possible. Some of those are Judaizers, like the Pharisee converts in Galatians and Acts 15 that were trying to pervert The Gospel. We deal with those by revealing how far away from The Word of God they are, as an example to other believers on Jesus Christ.

But to bring in the idea of antisemitism leaves God's Word and only moves to debates about political groups that hate Jews. We in Christ Jesus do not hate the unbelieving Jews, but neither are we ignorant of Satan's devices among some of them (like the "synagogue of Satan").