Israel Is The Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saturday 12-31-22 7th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tevet 7, 5783 11th. Winter Day

Israel Is The Church

Israel is one of Jesus’ names

ADAM: (1 Corinthians 15:45)
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Read full chapter

ADVOCATE: (1 John 2:1)
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Read full chapter

ALMIGHTY: (Revelation 1:8)
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Read full chapter

Love, Walter and Debbie

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi W & D...

Seems making ISRAEL one of Jesus’ names is a stretch.

I believe ISRAEL has multiple meanings and inferences...
Example;
Upright, Upstanding, Gods People, and one who struggles with God.

Don’t think Jesus struggled with God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is an old old copyright you have there... so pray tell how did you come across such information, and if you were privy to such knowledge, why didn't you share it? Seems to me likely that only a Mason would be so constrained from fully expressing the Relationship between Israel and God.

Further more why didn't you leave a comment in the thread I made about it?

Delusional.

Get help.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Saturday 12-31-22 7th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tevet 7, 5783 11th. Winter Day

Israel Is The Church

Israel is one of Jesus’ names

ADAM: (1 Corinthians 15:45)
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Read full chapter

ADVOCATE: (1 John 2:1)
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Read full chapter

ALMIGHTY: (Revelation 1:8)
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Read full chapter

Love, Walter and Debbie
Mary is the Church ! for without Her there would be no Church in fact.
Spiritual speaking Mary is the Church and we are the body.
We are the Church, they who abide in the body as Christ is our Saviour !

There is no Jesus without Marry in fact.

Israel is one who is worthy of God ! we see this in the Bible in fact First with Jacob ! this is the real issue a point that must be regarded the Key ! Not the rubbish about the Tribe that most dribble on with and sadly the Key issue is displaced with and Jacob Israel becomes just a side dish ? to delusional idiots who think the whole Tribe is worthy of being an Israel ? but that's not the case and is proven in reading the OT. let alone the NT.
Jesus himself points out one who is a true Israelite and that was Nathaniel and what does Jesus say about Nathaniel ! Now that is the Key in fact, One must truly understand everything that Jesus said to Nathaniel ! or one is not Saved ! One can not be truly born again if you do not understand what Jesus is saying about Nathaniel and not worthy of God or to be Israel !
A truly born again person is Israel because one is of God and understands what Jesus on about with Nathaniel ! You shall see ! as Jesus said to Nathaniel.

If one claiming to be a Christian see Mary just as any Atheist does in fact, should that not be a warning to you ? Now now I know a lot of people go overboard with Mary ? and that's because they are only religious, for they are only following in a religion ? Spiritually Mary is us ? She is our Spiritual Mother in Jesus (Salvation) ? But Christ Jesus is our (Lord and Saviour) ! Our Head and we the body the (Church) Mary is us the willing as she said to the Angel, Let it be done on too me ! She took it on with Faith !

When one mentions about Israel etc etc we can get distracted to the Key issue, for Jesus said This world is full of deceptions and delusions. Jesus said he was not of this world but the Kingdom of God ! You are called just as Mary was called, for you have free will !

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mary is the Church ! for without Her there would be no Church in fact.
Spiritual speaking Mary is the Church and we are the body.
We are the Church, they who abide in the body as Christ is our Saviour !

There is no Jesus without Marry in fact.

Israel is one who is worthy of God ! we see this in the Bible in fact First with Jacob ! this is the real issue a point that must be regarded the Key ! Not the rubbish about the Tribe that most dribble on with and sadly the Key issue is displaced with and Jacob Israel becomes just a side dish ? to delusional idiots who think the whole Tribe is worthy of being an Israel ? but that's not the case and is proven in reading the OT. let alone the NT.
Jesus himself points out one who is a true Israelite and that was Nathaniel and what does Jesus say about Nathaniel ! Now that is the Key in fact, One must truly understand everything that Jesus said to Nathaniel ! or one is not Saved ! One can not be truly born again if you do not understand what Jesus is saying about Nathaniel and not worthy of God or to be Israel !
A truly born again person is Israel because one is of God and understands what Jesus on about with Nathaniel ! You shall see ! as Jesus said to Nathaniel.

If one claiming to be a Christian see Mary just as any Atheist does in fact, should that not be a warning to you ? Now now I know a lot of people go overboard with Mary ? and that's because they are only religious, for they are only following in a religion ? Spiritually Mary is us ? She is our Spiritual Mother in Jesus (Salvation) ? But Christ Jesus is our (Lord and Saviour) ! Our Head and we the body the (Church) Mary is us the willing as she said to the Angel, Let it be done on too me ! She took it on with Faith !

When one mentions about Israel etc etc we can get distracted to the Key issue, for Jesus said This world is full of deceptions and delusions. Jesus said he was not of this world but the Kingdom of God ! You are called just as Mary was called, for you have free will !
I am surprised that the Catholic Church hasn't stated that Mary died on the cross with Jesus.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel/Jacob is the name of the son of Isaac, who was the son of Abraham, to whom the name of the nation given to the 12 sons of Jacob/Israel was given.

She is the woman in rev who gave birth to the child. Who will be protected when the man of sin comes..

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church is the body of Christ and the scriptures tell who is in the body and how one becomes part of the body. Israel as a nation or people are not the body of Christ. To become part of the body you must first believe in Jesus as the Christ and then be baptized into the body which is the church. Read Acts 2:38-47.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am surprised that the Catholic Church hasn't stated that Mary died on the cross with Jesus.
If it was not for Mary, would their of been a Church ? No !

The Birth of the Church was regards to Mary who said, let it be done unto me.
She kick started the issue right then.
Who was the first Christian Saint !
Who was the first full of the Holy Spirit. Bible says full ! not 90% ? but full !
The next one who is full of the Holy Spirit is who in the Bible.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who was the first full of the Holy Spirit. Bible says full ! not 90% ? but full !
We should not hold mary up. And deify her as the Catholic Church does. Like abraham She was a person God chose and who said yes.. While she is special. And blessed among women. To say she started the church is wrong. God could have chosen anyone. If we are going to hold anyone up. Abraham started the church. Because God said through Abraham would all the nations be blessed.. The jews tried to use abraham, And Jesus shut that down quickly saying before abraham existed. I always was. Jesus was long before Mary. Long before abrahamic. He created the heavens and the earth.

As for who is the first one filled with the spirit. Gabriel said John would be filled from hs mothers womb.. no where does it say Mary would be filled permanently. It just said the Holy Spirit would come upon her and she would conceive..

Reactions: Pathfinder7

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

If it were not for Jesus there would be no church.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We should not hold mary up. And deify her as the Catholic Church does. Like abraham She was a person God chose and who said yes.. While she is special. And blessed among women. To say she started the church is wrong. God could have chosen anyone. If we are going to hold anyone up. Abraham started the church. Because God said through Abraham would all the nations be blessed.. The jews tried to use abraham, And Jesus shut that down quickly saying before abraham existed. I always was. Jesus was long before Mary. Long before abrahamic. He created the heavens and the earth.

As for who is the first one filled with the spirit. Gabriel said John would be filled from hs mothers womb.. no where does it say Mary would be filled permanently. It just said the Holy Spirit would come upon her and she would conceive..
Who said anything about the RCC ? or what some claim regarding Jesus Mum.

For one, the reason why Mary was chosen, is not as you claim at all regarding God could of chosen anyone, That's outright stupid !

And what body would God choose ? a worthy Jewish Woman in fact !

Mary represents the Body of Christ and as such she is that in us ? one of us and the first Saint ! So as we in the body of Christ and he as the Head, we as the body represent him as Saints. just as Mary is. for we who are saved are full of the Holy Spirit. We are not a shadow of such for we live it fully !

Look I know some in the RCC are off with the pixies regarding Mary.

You know that some idiots in the RCC pray to Mary ! but is that the RCC doctrine No ! but many do and many Prots know it goes on in fact, but such is not the Doctrine of the RCC in fact, is it.

Yes Christ Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega ! but Mary was chosen and Blessed.

Jesus had to come to us this way, so that we would know him, Now one can see the Sin of Man in the way that Jesus was treated, That's our great down fall ! The Stain of Original Sin ! The pride of Sin ?

Ones Pride can be a Sin !

Now my dad claimed that Pride was his every thing, his Pride was king ? and got angry at me for pointing out the Christian reality of the matter and would not let me finish on the subject. The Sin of Pride !
Pride is not a Sin, but the pride relating to of such a Sin is the issue. So they are two different things ?

One could ask, why would one let anger cloud ones judgment ? Like they did with Jesus ? Their Pride !

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said anything about the RCC ? or what some claim regarding Jesus Mum.

For one, the reason why Mary was chosen, is not as you claim at all regarding God could of chosen anyone, That's outright stupid !
You lost me right here. You lost me in the way you spoke. And you lost me by your arrogance in thinking God could not do whatever God wanted to do.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First the “Earth” Created and Made (very good) then;
The Man-KIND of being then;
The Hebrews then;
The Temple then;
The Tribes of Israel then;
The Church then;
The Jews then;
The Gentiles then:
The new Earth, re-MADE (perfect).

The Lord God Almighty’s ORDER and WAY foretold, manifesting bit by bit, centuries of signs and wonders coming into fruition, Climax nearing.

Gods Mystery....First shall be Last and Last shall be First.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You lost me right here. You lost me in the way you spoke. And you lost me by your arrogance in thinking God could not do whatever God wanted to do.
Prove it !
So God can do what ever he wanted to ? That's outright Satanic ! as it challenges God and has no true regard relating to God.

God does not just do things at a whim as he pleases, Their are set bounds in fact ! and we are to understand them, for we do not serve a phantom God.
So God could make the Sky Red when it is Blue ?
Turn the Earth upside down ?
Make the Moon disappear ?
Make Man so he did not have original Sin ? I think such was set in place for us so as best for us to grow into understanding what is what, it's not just some stupid Cartoon show.

Maybe the Sky will become Red tomorrow or maybe the North Pole will become the South Pole, or the Moon will vanish for a year ? Maybe Original sin will be banished as well and a new set of rules set down to Play ?

All Dogs will walk on 2 legs and talk ? Could happen ? Dose God have a magic wand !

No ! things have been set ! and it's up to us to come to the Lord Jesus.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prove it !
So God can do what ever he wanted to ? That's outright Satanic ! as it challenges God and has no true regard relating to God.

God does not just do things at a whim as he pleases, Their are set bounds in fact ! and we are to understand them, for we do not serve a phantom God.
So God could make the Sky Red when it is Blue ?
Turn the Earth upside down ?
Make the Moon disappear ?
Make Man so he did not have original Sin ? I think such was set in place for us so as best for us to grow into understanding what is what, it's not just some stupid Cartoon show.

Maybe the Sky will become Red tomorrow or maybe the North Pole will become the South Pole, or the Moon will vanish for a year ? Maybe Original sin will be banished as well and a new set of rules set down to Play ?

All Dogs will walk on 2 legs and talk ? Could happen ? Dose God have a magic wand !

No ! things have been set ! and it's up to us to come to the Lord Jesus.
Prove what? That God is soverign, that he is omnipotent?

He turned water to wine, he said he could turn rocks to bread. Could he do all these things you asked? Of course he could. HE’S GOD.

Even salvation is not us coming to God. It’s God coming to us.