To Wit, That GOD Was In Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To Wit, That GOD Was In Christ

Thank You!

It’s a curious thing for some to grasp…

Deut 29:
[29] The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

Jud 13:
[18] And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Why askest thou thus after my name, seeing it is secret?

GOOD NEWS. A better testament.

Heb 7:
[22] By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

Luke 12:
[2] For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Uncovering KNOWLEDGE…

Gods WORD………...what is it Named? Jesus
Gods POWER……….what is it Named? Christ
Gods SEED…………..what is it Named? Christ
Gods LIFE………….…what is it Named? Jesus
Gods TRUTH………..what is it Named? Jesus
Gods WAY………….…what is it Named? Jesus
Gods LIGHT……….…what is it Named? Jesus
Gods GLORY………..what is it Named? Christ
Gods SAVIOR……….what is it Named? Jesus
Gods OFFERING…..what is it Named? Jesus

Everything IN God that comes FORTH OUT from God….REMAINS IN God….IS STILL Gods Possession.

Everything IN God that comes FORTH OUT from God….IS Holy, SHALL prosper IN that THING to which God SENDS it, IS STILL Gods Possession.

Isa 55:
[11] So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Gods own Power KEEPS us Standing Firm IN the Lord God Almighty, Once and Forever.

Glory and Blessings unto our Great Lord God Almighty.

Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: WalterandDebbie