Israel-Palestinian Hate Crimes...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw this on the news this morning. I posted this as timeline and I thought @Heart2Soul might know more about the history and news here, keeping an eye on Israel...

1. For those of you that don't know, Gaza fired rockets into Israel for quite a while now: Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia

2. Israel response with a military offensive: Israeli strikes Gaza in deadliest single attack of clashes, record number of Hamas rocket attacks

3. Cease fire agreement reached: https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-57183127

US seeing wave of 'textbook anti-Semitism' amid Israel-Gaza tensions

4. Series of attacks against Jewish communities in the USA:

From New York and California to Illinois and Utah, the recent conflict between Israel and Gaza has generated a disturbing backlash against American Jews – who have found themselves the targets of death threats, hate speech and violent physical attacks.

"Stop telling me this is about Israel and Gaza," said a New Yorker who was confronted by a pro-Palestinian mob on his way to synagogue this week. "My people are being targeted across the United States in broad daylight. This is textbook anti-Semitism, and we will continue to live in danger until the public starts to recognize it for what it is."

His remarks were a common refrain rippling across U.S. Jewish communities in recent days. Here's a look at some recent incidents throughout the country. (see the above link for more information)

Last edited:

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't get me wrong here! I know there's a lot of good Jews, just as there are a lot of good Christians.

Having said that however, there are Jews like this:
Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

And, I'm afraid it is these types who have infiltrated the ranks of goodly Jews, and complain the loudest, about (ahem) antisemitism when they are asked questions concerning "the faith."

Same thing holds true regarding (ahem) Christians too btw!

Just kinda wanted to put that out there. As I seen @quiet thinker in some thread sticking up for the palestianians during this most recent "flare-up."

And wondering if these jews are whom he is referring to?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Series of attacks against Jewish communities in the USA
Why is Joe Biden not being impeached at this time? Why is he not being charged with crimes against humanity for funding the attacks againt Israel?

He is directly responsible for all the turmoil between Israel and Palestine, as well as all the attacks on Jews in the USA and Europe. And let's not forget Andrew Cuomo and Bill de Blasio and their blatant anti-semitism.

Also, Biden strong-armed Netanyahu to declare a premature ceasefire, just as the point when Israel was about to finish the job with Hamas. Netanyahu should never have caved to that pressure, since now the problem will continue to fester until another outbreak of open warfare.

Why are pro-Palestinians mobs being allowed to roam the streets of America and attack Jews with impunity? Because Biden, the DOJ, and the FBI are all working to undermine the rule of law and establish the rule of mob (as seen in the Chauvin trial, and all the riots since summer of 2020).

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is Joe Biden not being impeached at this time? Why is he not being charged with crimes against humanity for funding the attacks againt Israel?

He is directly responsible for all the turmoil between Israel and Palestine, as well as all the attacks on Jews in the USA and Europe. And let's not forget Andrew Cuomo and Bill de Blasio and their blatant anti-semitism.

Also, Biden strong-armed Netanyahu to declare a premature ceasefire, just as the point when Israel was about to finish the job with Hamas. Netanyahu should never have caved to that pressure, since now the problem will continue to fester until another outbreak of open warfare.

Why are pro-Palestinians mobs being allowed to roam the streets of America and attack Jews with impunity? Because Biden, the DOJ, and the FBI are all working to undermine the rule of law and establish the rule of mob (as seen in the Chauvin trial, and all the riots since summer of 2020).
I'm also left wondering about the recent rioting and such in the USA. I don't know, I just wanted to report this as it seems to be important regarding the last days.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't get me wrong here! I know there's a lot of good Jews, just as there are a lot of good Christians.

Having said that however, there are Jews like this:
Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

And, I'm afraid it is these types who have infiltrated the ranks of goodly Jews, and complain the loudest, about (ahem) antisemitism when they are asked questions concerning "the faith."

Same thing holds true regarding (ahem) Christians too btw!

Just kinda wanted to put that out there. As I seen @quiet thinker in some thread sticking up for the palestianians during this most recent "flare-up."

And wondering if these jews are whom he is referring to?
You mean the non-Christian Jews? Jews that don't believe in Jesus?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm also left wondering about the recent rioting and such in the USA. I don't know, I just wanted to report this as it seems to be important regarding the last days.
Here is what's going on in lawless America right now:

Palestinians Hurl Firebomb at Jews in New York City (Video)
Palestinians Hurl Firebomb at Jews in New York City (Video)

Orthodox Jewish Man Chased by Two Vehicles in Los Angeles as Passengers Scream “Allahu Akbar” (VIDEO)

Orthodox Jewish Man Chased by Two Vehicles in Los Angeles as Passengers Scream "Allahu Akbar" (VIDEO)

VIDEO: Muslims Beat Jews on Manhattan’s Upper East Side — Jewish Man Arrested
VIDEO: Muslims Beat Jews on Manhattan's Upper East Side -- Jewish Man Arrested

New York: Palestinians Pull Knives on Pro Soccer Goalie Luca Lewis, Demand to Know if He’s Jewish
New York: Palestinians Pull Knives on Pro Soccer Goalie Luca Lewis, Demand to Know if He's Jewish

BLM Mob Shuts Down Block of Businesses in NY Because It’s “Disrespectful” For the Businesses to be Open on Malcolm X’s Birthday (VIDEO)
BLM Mob Shuts Down Block of Businesses in NY Because It's "Disrespectful" For the Businesses to be Open on Malcolm X's Birthday (VIDEO)

As you can see there is absolutely no attempt to arrest the BLM and Antifa thugs or lock them up. Instead the man carrying the Israeli flag was arrested!

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean the non-Christian Jews? Jews that don't believe in Jesus?

Are we giving Israel any reason/s TO believe and accept Jesus?
Or
Do we look down our collective noses sneeringly saying:
Romans 11:
19 ........The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded (arrogant), but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Perhaps this is the reason/s for all this mayhem we're seeing?
Too MUCH GENTILE UNBELIEF?

Romans 11:
11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Reactions: dev553344