Israel Singled Out

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
I'm going to speak frankly here. It took me awhile to figure out why so many Christians say they support Israel. The truth is they don't really support Israel. It's all about their destructive rapture doctrine and they believe this rapture can only come by wars so they support these conflicts and wars no matter how many Christians have to die or are driven from the Middle East. I don't believe in the rapture doctrine and even if I did, I wouldn't want to have to swim through a river of blood to get to the other side to the rapture.

Im glad you say that because I had never made a connection between the rapture and Isreal

I've never supported Isreals conflict with palestine and i dont believe in the rapture either... how true that beliefs are dangerous no matter which religion you are from.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im glad you say that because I had never made a connection between the rapture and Isreal

I've never supported Isreals conflict with palestine and i dont believe in the rapture either... how true that beliefs are dangerous no matter which religion you are from.

The reason I know this is because of several Christian groups I was in where those with this belief system discussed this almost daily for years. So they really educated me on it and I learned more about it than I really wanted to know.
I thought you would be interested in this video that explains all this very well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYWlB64upSc

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
The reason I know this is because of several Christian groups I was in where those with this belief system discussed this almost daily for years. So they really educated me on it and I learned more about it than I really wanted to know.
I thought you would be interested in this video that explains all this very well.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YYWlB64upSc

I did watch the video, which is anti Isreal and anti- Christian. Ever hear of the Jewish Carpenter? His Father is also my Father and all those who believe in the Birth,Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ and His return as fore told over and over in His Word. I could not watch the whole video as there were too many untruths. According to that video Hitler would have been given a Noble Peace Prize. I must have missed that somewhere. Maybe the part I didn't see?

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YYWlB64upSc

Wow, that was an eye opener. I always knew that zionism was bad, but i never realised exactly how bad.

How the christian zionists justify it is beyond me. They claim to be in support of Isreal, yet this is only because they want to see Isreal (except 144000 jews) put to death by God when they all arrive back in palestine???

:unsure:

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did watch the video, which is anti Isreal and anti- Christian. Ever hear of the Jewish Carpenter? His Father is also my Father and all those who believe in the Birth,Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ and His return as fore told over and over in His Word. I could not watch the whole video as there were too many untruths. According to that video Hitler would have been given a Noble Peace Prize. I must have missed that somewhere. Maybe the part I didn't see?

The video deals with how the rapture belief came about and with Christian Zionists. Christians don't support the killing of each other because we are one body in Christ, when one part suffers, we all suffer. We love each other. We pray for each other. We don't support anything that brings suffering, persecution and death on each other. But it's strange, I rarely hear a Christian Zionist express any concern whatsoever for Christians in the Middle East and what impact these conflicts and wars have on them.
Actually, the video defends Israel in that it shows how Israel is being used as a pawn or "sacrificial lamb" for a belief system. Israel knows this and the Christians in the Middle East know this.
The Christians in the Middle East want to know how the Christians who support this Zionist theology can sleep at night.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
Actually, the video defends Israel and shows how Israel is being used as a pawn or "sacrificial lamb" for a belief system. Israel knows this and the Christians in the Middle East know this. The Christians in the Middle East want to know how the Christians who support this Zionist theology can sleep at night.

Don't paint Israel as the victim here. Israel is a wicked state that benefits greatly from Christian Zionists.

It's true that CZ theology teaches that the vast majority of the world's Jews will be slaughtered with the surviving remnant converting to Christianity. But, for most CZs, Jews are just idols to be blindly served.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't paint Israel as the victim here. Israel is a wicked state that benefits greatly from Christian Zionists.

It's true that CZ theology teaches that the vast majority of the world's Jews will be slaughtered with the surviving remnant converting to Christianity. But, for most CZs, Jews are just idols to be blindly served.

I wasn't painting Israel as the victim here. I am well aware of how Israel benefits from Christian Zionists. I have researched this for years and I know what is going on.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ

I take it you don't know much about who the Edomites are? Or how no other nation in the Bible, has judgment pronounced more times over them more than Edom? And I imagine that you are unfamiliar with Israel being God's own personal piece of real estate? The Jews aren't even occupying all the land that God promised Abraham. You are aware of that correct?