ISRAEL WILL REIGN ON THE EARTH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deuteronomy 4:40 Thou shalt keep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, for ever.

Israel has been given the earth forever. Israel, not the church today, the body of Christ, will reign on the earth as kings and priests according to Revelation 5:10.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is indeed the body of Christ who will reign on the earth during the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

icxn

Oct 6, 2018
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The meek will indeed reign on the earth (Matthew 5:5) of their heart (Matthew 13:19) and no devil or passion (beast) of the flesh (earth) will disturb their peace (Psalms 37:10-11).

Reactions: faithfulness

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Deuteronomy 4:40 Thou shalt keep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, for ever.

Israel has been given the earth forever. Israel, not the church today, the body of Christ, will reign on the earth as kings and priests according to Revelation 5:10.
'Israel' is the name for God's people throughout all time ie, since Adam. 'Israel' is also referred to 'Abraham's seed' also known as '144000' also as those on the Sea of Glass also those who are 'Born Again'. All of God's people fall into these descriptions. they are one and the same. The meaning of 'Israel' is, he/she who contends with God and man and prevails.

Yes, they will inhabit the new Earth as spoken of in Revelation....the whole Earth, not just a geographical slice on the eastern side of the Mediterranean.

The Earth including all of mens works will be destroyed at one point in God's timetable and when it is purged of all that is temporal and corruptible God will recreate the Planet. It will be the home of the redeemed....those from all ages and cultures that God deems 'his people'

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Israel' is the name for God's people throughout all time ie, since Adam. 'Israel' is also referred to 'Abraham's seed' also known as '144000' also as those on the Sea of Glass also those who are 'Born Again'. All of God's people fall into these descriptions. they are one and the same. The meaning of 'Israel' is, he/she who contends with God and man and prevails.

Yes, they will inhabit the new Earth as spoken of in Revelation....the whole Earth, not just a geographical slice on the eastern side of the Mediterranean.

The Earth including all of mens works will be destroyed at one point in God's timetable and when it is purged of all that is temporal and corruptible God will recreate the Planet. It will be the home of the redeemed....those from all ages and cultures that God deems 'his people'
I find it interesting that in the new heavens and the new earth there will be no more pain (Revelation 21:4).

So it seems to me that it will be recreated differently than the first time it was created.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I find it interesting that in the new heavens and the new earth there will be no more pain (Revelation 21:4).

So it seems to me that it will be recreated differently than the first time it was created.
The old order of things will pass away. For starters, we will have bodies that are not subject to diminishment (death)
I image it to be the wide end of the V....expansion forever in every sphere....colour, sound, understanding, relationship, joy, vision, travel, communication etc etc. That's the best I imagine yet the scripture ups the ante. 1 Corinthians 2:9 'But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.'

Reactions: justbyfaith