it is not selfish to fight for the right cause

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
generally the lord god victory.
You can lose everything, even your life, in your fight against evil. That's not selfish.

I read yesterday Mike Lindell has lost all his millions of dollars trying to save our country. This man needs our prayers!

What do you think is the best way to fight for our Lord God's victory?

Much love!

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
You can lose everything, even your life, in your fight against evil. That's not selfish.

I read yesterday Mike Lindell has lost all his millions of dollars trying to save our country. This man needs our prayers!

Much love!
explaining to people the spiritual circumstance.

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden

Much love!
when you say 2% go to heaven and 98% hell something must be wrong.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when you say 2% go to heaven and 98% hell something must be wrong.
I don't know how many do, and how many don't, but I believe it's true that there are way too many people who don't know the truth about God. Since God made people so we could know Him, that really sad!

Much love!

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
I don't know how many do, and how many don't, but I believe it's true that there are way too many people who don't know the truth about God. Since God made people so we could know Him, that really sad!

Much love!
i really dont like the idea that satanists can talk about their religion. but we cannot talk about theirs or our.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i really dont like the idea that satanists can talk about their religion. but we cannot talk about theirs or our.
We most certainly can talk about ours! Even if they try to stop us we still can tell them about Jesus. I'm not interested in talking about their.

Pray for boldness, and opportunity! I will be doing that too!

Much love!