It's first class!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jannuk

Jul 5, 2006
Good afternoon!Excellent forum with fantastic references and reading.... well done indeed... Good luck!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well thank you kindly! I hope you don't mind too much, but I've moved your thread to the feedback forum here just to keep things clean. We hope to add more references and such as time goes on, so please bare with us.Hope to see you around!
smile.gif

antman

Jul 9, 2006
I agree
smile.gif
The layout is so easy on the eyes and really attracts me. Would it be possible to move the feedback and announcements forum to the top of the board? Some members might miss important news or so.Keep up the good work staff team
smile.gif

Zalaki

Jul 10, 2006
Yes the forums look very awsome.. they are so slick and really go with the site name.. and i love the spirit of the community i may stay a long time

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I would like to thank you all for your kind remarks and if anyone needs anything please feel free to contact any of our staff membersI can be contacted by private message link uder my name or email at [email protected]God Blesskriss