It's RACISM! OMG, what a creep!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
the candidates are throwing the word Racism (bigot) around

Trump only said that abot the Mexican judge b/c he figured the guy would be prejudiced in judging his case since the judge knew he (Trump) was for the Wall...

but that's how it goes.. the media feeds on lies..

anyway... aren't we all just getting a little sick of liberals using the race card every time they ... feel they don't have much else?

we need to stop letting these race thugs rule

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Mozzie said:
Sadly it is world spread in politics, unfortunately it seems to work with the majority
yeh, sadly i think most peoiple are not too bright. If it were not so, would our nation be where it is? would we have a liberal for pres?

would we have all this corruption in gov? I mean, you know... morons should not be able to vote... seroiusly... There needs to be some kind of change... Take an IQ test b4 voting or something....

liberals: "Republicans want to lower taxes... RACISTS!"

Republicans want to stop illegal immigration... RACISTS

Republicans are pro-life... RACISTs!!

Please... get a brain or something

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Intelligence isn't the problem. The self hating liberals wouldn't be any happier, and ignorance would only increase. Even if people were more knowledgeable, the more you know the more there is to know.

People need wisdom, then they wouldn't be so easily deceived by the devil and his agents.

B

brakelite

I'm from NZ, but do take an interest in this matter. From my ppast reading, I seem to remember that the Democrat Party was founded and rooted in supported the south in slavery? That it opposed equal rights for blacks?

B

brakelite

Sadly, the majority have already made their choice. I do not mean this in the sense that an individual has already been chosen by whoever governs world politics behind the scenes, although such a thing would come as no surprise. Nor do I mean it in the sense that one leader has been chosen over another by the people. I am writing this from New Zealand, and from the perspective of a long admirer of the "American Experiment", and the potential it had for people throughout the world, I recognize its flaws and weaknesses, but laud its ideals, hopes, and aspirations, as long as they harmonize with the foundations of the Protestant ethic of religious and civil freedom upon which the republic was laid.
Character, morals, and integrity used to be the benchmark for acceptance to being a Presidential candidate in the US. This is no longer the case. We have now the two least desirable characters from either party contesting the election. Those earlier contenders whose morals, character, and reputations were impeccable, or at the least, generally acceptable, such as Ben Carson or perhaps Mike Huckabee, were rejected in favor of those whose records in honesty and truth and a high standard in morality generally are at worst foreign and a lost cause, or at best, a highly endangered species. America, except sadly for the minority who recognizes this but are powerless to stop it, will get what they deserve, and I fear the nation will sink to depths of depravity, crime, and violence more typical historically of a third world dictatorship.
As that once great nation dies, I cannot even bring myself to say "rest in peace", for I do not think that will be possible. My heart goes out to all that minority of honest hard-working folk in America who are among the most wonderful, generous, hospitable, friendly people in the world. May God bless you, because your future government, whoever it may be, won't.:(

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Bill Clinton once proposed an immigration (illegal) plan that is very much like Trump's

yet it is Trump the Republican who is accused of

OMG

racism...

it is not racism..

it is party-ism

but the libs will keep lying over and over and you will come to believe it just b/c you hear it so often... their chants of racism, etc...

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
when Bill Clinton said in the 90s we need to deport illegal criminals, he got applaus... maybe even standing ovation

when Trump says it

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get the Trump is a racist thing... :wacko:

it's like HUH??? :wacko:

just b/c he spoke the truth, saying that SOME people crossing the border are rapists, etc??

Hey, you know waht

i think what it is is...

well... the truth can often be racist... (?)

(according to the more wise among us...)

sigh

Then there is the comment about the Mexican judge... All he meant was that the Mexican judge would probably be biased b/c likes his own people, whom he may not wanted deported under a President Trump...

So yeh... i just TOTALLY never got that Trump is a racist nonsense...

The liberals think everyone is racist... except the ones in the mirror...