Its Time, Nothing More Is Needed!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
What more is needed for the rapture and Jacobs troubles??? As I see it every thing is ready>If I missed some thing please thread. Its ready and only when God says it is done it will happen.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And 23:24)
[SIZE=14pt]When I see the actions and reactions of our society over certain issues, I visualize the sane among us standing frozen with our mouth open, a quizzical look on our face, and totally speechless. Nothing makes sense. We have been forced to stand up for issues, that shouldn’t even be an issue. Matters such as; [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14pt]Abortion (murdering babies)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]Homosexuality,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]Men in women’s restrooms and vice versa,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]Open borders,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]Non-citizens receiving voting privileges and monetary rewards,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]Etc., etc., etc.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]These things should never be part of any society, but yet they are being forced upon us by those who follow Satan. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]So why has society strayed so far, and so rapidly, from the norm? Could it be due to the fact that we have become so corrupt that God has sent a powerful delusion in preparation for THE powerful delusion that is yet to come during the Tribulation? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]One more point before I close. Let us look at Romans 11:19-21 and 25.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]“You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.”[/SIZE] Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; [SIZE=14pt] for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either.” (Verses 19-21)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Could it be that the Gentiles are about to be removed as wild olive branches and the natural olive branches, the Israelites, about to be grafted back in to the olive tree? Why was Israel removed as a branch in the first place? It was hardening of their hearts in unbelief (See verse 20 and 25). [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Then the Apostle Paul goes on to say in verse 25, “For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Is the “fullness of the Gentiles” about to come in? If so, it means the Church age is about over. Is Israel about to be grafted back in? If so, it means that Daniel’s 70th week (the Tribulation) is very near, and keep this in mind. The Rapture will occur before Daniel’s 70th week begins. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Could the close of the Church age be even closer than we think? It’s definitely worth considering, because if our society is not delusional, then what else would you call it? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Our hearts are hardened and unbelief is rampant even in most so-called churches and religious gatherings. True and legitimate belief in the one Almighty God through Jesus Christ is nearly non-existent, at least on our shores. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]I do know this; we are treading on dangerous grounds, not just in this country, but throughout the world. We think that since we are ‘getting by’ with our corrupt deeds, we can do anything we want and there is nothing God will do about it. If this is true, we are definitely delusional. [/SIZE]