Jehovah witnesses versus Bibles Students

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
True, Jehovah's Witnesses do NOT follow Russell, they follow the Governing Body. And if numbers was a sign of God's blessings, then the Catholics are the True religion.

its really the 'fruits' of a religion that demonstrate Gods blessing as Jesus himself stated

Matt 7:20 Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men.
21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord,+ did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works* in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

its about quality of worship... and if their is quality there should also be growth, but growth alone is not an indicator of quality. Most catholics are born into the religion as is the case with many religions.

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its really the 'fruits' of a religion that demonstrate Gods blessing as Jesus himself stated

Matt 7:20 Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men.
21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord,+ did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works* in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

its about quality of worship... and if their is quality there should also be growth, but growth alone is not an indicator of quality. Most catholics are born into the religion as is the case with many religions.

Since you bragged of 8 million then you believe that numbers is a fruit. Most JW's are born into the religion, in fact that is true of most religions. Most members are born in. Few are converts.

As to the Bible Students, they are part of the 144,000 and since we're at the end of the age, we wouldn't expect the Church of the first born to be in the millions. As the years go by and we near the end of this age or as you say "system of things" that number dwindles until the last one goes to his or her reward.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jehovah witnesses versus Bibles Students
Is that in track and field or weight lifting?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, Jehovah's Witnesses do NOT follow Russell, they follow the Governing Body. And if numbers was a sign of God's blessings, then the Catholics are the True religion.
Not only that only the Catholic Church was founded by Christ on Peter and the apostolic tradition all others are heretical sects the tradition of men