Jeremiah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The Barrd said:
I spent some time in the hospital, Stan...it was touch and go there for a bit. Did I ever tell you that I have COPD? I was never a heavy smoker, and I quit long ago...but second hand smoke is a mean thing. The doc told my youngest son that he didn't expect me to recover. My boy was devastated.
But God had other ideas.
I'm not quite back at the top of my form, just yet...but I'm getting better. And I am praising God for every new day He gives me.
Friends and family are praying for me.,,,
PTL!
I suffer from periods of bronchitis, and several years ago I had to get a pneumonia shot because my bronchitis was turning into a type of pneumonia. Actually had bronchitis which turned into tuberculosis when I was a teenager living on the streets and it was only confirmed several years ago when I had a full chest x-rays including my lungs that showed that the tips of one of my lungs had sclerosis which is a sign of tuberculosis. I always worry when I get a cold and have a supply of steroid inhaler on hand if it starts going south. Also being a diabetic give me much less resistance to fight off things of that nature. But yes God is a mighty God!!!