Jerusalem Is Above

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those keeping track of sins, there is a sin in scripture that seems to be the biggie of them all. Can you guess what God hates more than anything else in scripture. It is the sin of helping God to do what he said he would do! Abraham helped God and miserable failed, David helped God, and Noah. They all failed at their attempt to help God do what he said he would do. The biggest trouble we have in the world today is because of Abraham and Sarah's sin. The Arab nation is a direct descendant of Abraham, they are of Abraham's seed.

And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed. - Genesis 21:13.

Abraham and Sarah were going to help God fullfil his promise and bring it to pass. Ismael came from the bondwoman, and Issac was to be the promise child between Abraham and Sarah. The point is sin does not easily pass away or disobedience to God. I will admit I have helped God on more than one occasion. Moses the greatest of men to do something for God, he was the key in getting a whole nation out of bondage. Moses failed and was not allowed to go into Canaan land. David a man after God's own heart and the apple of his eye failed miserably.

You will find it written throughout all of scripture men within themselves could not please God. For some strange reason we get fixed in our mind we are going to do different, I'll please God myself. Where does that come from men having a great feeling for pleasing God by their doing when not a single one in scripture ever did. We get so wrapped up in doing something for God we forget all about Christ in us and go about in ourselves trying to please God. You will find you cannot do it, if the greats of the Old Testament absultely failed at their attempt where do we get the idea from.

The definition of Christianity is; there is another in you that is responsible for you. Some say "what is our responsibility" our responsibility is to learn him who is in me now. Christianity could be the simplest religion on the planet but men have made Christianity just as confusing as any other religion. They have turned a birthing into a doer religion to make it work. But it will not work, what works is what God said it is, what is written. If our father is going to call Christianity "Christ in you" then a believer must never go beyond that for anything pertaining to Christianity. The scriptures over and over warn against man and his philosophy. When believers get caught in philosophy they can never put a finger on what God is doing, their gospel is turned into philosophy. The provision is made for a believer to have everything in Christ, anything outside of that will never work. The answer will be in knowledge, knowing what it is the father is doing. You are a completed being if you have Christ in you and are free to learn the Christ in you. I highly recomend believers take time to get it fixed in them what God said they can know. Bless you.