Jerusalem led me to China

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
All:Kriss had an article found here about an earthquake in Jerusalem:http://www.christianityboard.com/report-jerusalem-t6007.htmlWhen I went to those links, I also found a Hal Lindsey report about the Mocmex virus from China.Quoting from Wikipedia:
Mocmex is a Trojan Horse, which was found in a digital photo frame in February 2008. It was the first serious computer virus on a digital photo frame. The virus was traced backed to a group in China.
Basically, the virus comes from a peripheral device, bypasses about 100 antiviral programs and Microsoft's firewall, and spreads to other devices plugged into one's computer. (At this point, it seems to be some sort of virus that steals gaming passwords)Geeeezzzzz. First it was tainted pet food from China, then poisonous toys, now they sell us stuff from there with viruses on it. All I can say is I lost my good-paying job because these cheap employers want the work to go overseas while WalMarts ships this stuff back by the droves, and now we are paying the price for it.No more electronic stuff from China for me! If I want another GPS, for example, do you think I'll actually find one made here in the United States? Probably not. Employers over here cringe if they have to pay more than $1 an hour to someone while they have their 8, 9 or even 10 digit salaries with 5 homes, yachts, luxury hotels and whatnot amongst their businesses. Burns me up. We are reaping what these (cheap) people sow.