Jesus - Is He King now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is Jesus King now?

• yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • no

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Hashe

Mar 1, 2014
Floyd said:
That's right.
Christ in the form of the Lamb of God; is at present at the right hand of God.
See: Melkizadek ; (Separate study)

Floyd.
So He is not ' with you always, to the end of the age'? (Mat 28:20)

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
Hashe said:
So He is not ' with you always, to the end of the age'? (Mat 28:20)
Of course Hashe, He is, in the Form of the Holy Spirit.
You remember what Jesus said to His disciples; He had to leave them so that the Holy Spirit the Comforter would be with them.
Don't ask me to try to explain that the Godhead can do these things; that concept is tearing people to bits on this Board because they cannot easily leave behind their own mental incapacity to grasp that God is ALMIGHTY; and can do any thing He wants to!
At present, Satan is the "prince of this world"; and that must continue for a time yet.
Eventually; Christ will return to the earth, called the "Second Advent"; and will rule physically from Jerusalem.
In the mean time; true Christians are "sealed in heavenly places" awaiting the fulfilment of God's Plan for the earth; and for Israel!
If you are sincere; I can give you some reading to help with your bible study.
Regards; Floyd.

Hashe

Mar 1, 2014
Floyd said:
Of course Hashe, He is, in the Form of the Holy Spirit.
You remember what Jesus said to His disciples; He had to leave them so that the Holy Spirit the Comforter would be with them.
Don't ask me to try to explain that the Godhead can do these things; that concept is tearing people to bits on this Board because they cannot easily leave behind their own mental incapacity to grasp that God is ALMIGHTY; and can do any thing He wants to!
At present, Satan is the "prince of this world"; and that must continue for a time yet.
Eventually; Christ will return to the earth, called the "Second Advent"; and will rule physically from Jerusalem.
In the mean time; true Christians are "sealed in heavenly places" awaiting the fulfilment of God's Plan for the earth; and for Israel!
If you are sincere; I can give you some reading to help with your bible study.
Regards; Floyd.
So the 'prince' displaces the king?
And although God can do anything he wants to, he doesn't want to be 'king' at the moment?

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Floyd said:
No: He is "King of Kings" in waiting!
Read the OT and NT Revelation; starting with Psm.110:1.
You reject these at your peril!
Floyd.

Actually Jesus' teachers taught me the truth behind rev 6--the 4 riders---- Jesus rides the white horse---this was the start of the war in heaven( 1914) Michael and his angels battled satan and his angels and Michael was victorious and cast satan and his angels to the vicinity of the earth--he came as a devouring lion, angry, knowing his time was short--Jesus( Michael) received his crown( Michael=Jesus)( only Jesus is appointed king)---- satan filled mens hearts with hatred all over the earth--thus ww1--after ww1--millions upon millions died from starvation, diseases, pestilence( other 3 riders)
The 2nd ride of the white horse of righteousness--is Jesus leading Gods armies to the earth at Harmageddon--ushering in Gods kingdom rule over all creation--forever. 1 thess 4:16--explains--at this ride( Harmageddon--Jesus comes with the voice of the archangel---his voice.

Hashe

Mar 1, 2014
It is always a bit of a concern when 'Jesus taught me the truth' about a passage. PArticularly when that meaning could not have been the meaning of the original author.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
Hashe said:
It is always a bit of a concern when 'Jesus taught me the truth' about a passage. PArticularly when that meaning could not have been the meaning of the original author.
I can say with confidence, that a sincere prayerful study of Scripture gives authentic understanding.

Floyd

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Hashe said:

I didn't say Jesus taught me--I said his teachers taught me--- I guess since this is your response--you have 0 for an answer and cannot prove a single word wrong. Truth cannot be proven wrong.
Floyd said:
I can say with confidence, that a sincere prayerful study of Scripture gives authentic understanding.

Floyd

Confidence gets shattered quickly when 32,999 different religionsssssssssss all claiming prayerful study of scripture and HS to boot--yet are all wrong. Where did those 32,999 ministers go wrong?

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
kjw47 said:
I didn't say Jesus taught me--I said his teachers taught me--- I guess since this is your response--you have 0 for an answer and cannot prove a single word wrong. Truth cannot be proven wrong.

Confidence gets shattered quickly when 32,999 different religionsssssssssss all claiming prayerful study of scripture and HS to boot--yet are all wrong. Where did those 32,999 ministers go wrong?
there is only one Truth!
Floyd.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
kjw47 said:
I agree--its always been--- one truth, one faith, one religion, one God.
Yes emphatically; but Jehovah's Witnesses do not have Truth!
They cannot; because they use perversions of the truth in their indoctrination of their victims!
Floyd.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Floyd said:
Yes emphatically; but Jehovah's Witnesses do not have Truth!
They cannot; because they use perversions of the truth in their indoctrination of their victims!
Floyd

You cannot prove even a single thing they teach as wrong. But a JW can prove trinity religions wrong out of their own error filled translations---alls one has to do is believe Jesus over mens dogma--but 99% refuse to do that--it doesn't quite tickle their ears.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
kjw47 said:
You cannot prove even a single thing they teach as wrong. But a JW can prove trinity religions wrong out of their own error filled translations---alls one has to do is believe Jesus over mens dogma--but 99% refuse to do that--it doesn't quite tickle their ears.
I personally will not debate with JWs; because of their denial of the Lord of Glory; because of denial of the importance of Israel. and its future; because of their denial of the importance of the fulfilment of God's Promises to the Patriarchs!
There is no doubt that denial of the Son of God is their demise eventually
I am appalled at their lack of feeling for especially children, as they haul them door to door, and subject them to the arguments that ensue; which are of Satan!
Floyd..

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Floyd said:
I personally will not debate with JWs; because of their denial of the Lord of Glory; because of denial of the importance of Israel. and its future; because of their denial of the importance of the fulfilment of God's Promises to the Patriarchs!
There is no doubt that denial of the Son of God is their demise eventually
I am appalled at their lack of feeling for especially children, as they haul them door to door, and subject them to the arguments that ensue; which are of Satan!
Floyd..

Well Floyd in the book of Ezekial it states at least 30 times--- They will have to know I am YHWH(Jehovah) ---- The whole world will.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
kjw47 said:
Well Floyd in the book of Ezekial it states at least 30 times--- They will have to know I am YHWH(Jehovah) ---- The whole world will.
I agree; but not your, and the JWs definition of those verses!