Jesus protects a woman

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
What was your point in starting this thread MickInEngland ? Please tell us if you even know the purpose of this passage.Never mind , I will tell you myself. The Phasisees used the ploy of bringing the prostitute in front of Jesus as a trap to find something to accuse Jesus of.Well Jesus did not fall for the trap , and neither did Polar fall for your trap on this thread. At least that is how it looks to me. Correct me if I am wrong.Many thanksMartin W.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Be a little more quite Martin. Nobody is falling for MickinEngland stuff.Now keep it down while I try to translate.Tutti frutti, oh, rootieTutti fruitti, whoo!Tutti fruitti, ah, oh, rootieTutti fruitti, oh, rootieI think it's got something to do with a girl named sue that likes ice cream. Where is that gift of interpretation when you need it.Jesus Is Lord

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
[quote name='Martin W.;71447]..neither did Polar fall for your trap on this thread..[/QUOTE] What trap? No offence' date=' but you don't have a demon of suspicion and paranoia do you?..;) [I']Website quote- "Paranoid personality disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis characterized by paranoia characterized by a pervasive and long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others"[/I] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_personality_disorder

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
Martin W.;71447 said:
..What was your point in starting this thread MickInEngland ?..
Listen! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!..That intermittent slapping sound you hear is me hitting people round the face with a wet kipper to put them in their place, I mean somebody's got to do it..:)

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
MickinEngland , another question for you. If you had the pleasure of dragging a tongues speaker in front of Jesus to accuse him , what do you suppose Jesus would say to you ?

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
Martin W.;71460 said:
Because you dragged a picture of a prostitute being dragged in front of Jesus in front of us.
It wasn't me who dragged her, it was a fundy mob..;) PS- was she a prossie? I thought she was an adulteress

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
Incidentally that other avatar made me look soft and effeminate mate, and the last thing I want is to become a gay's icon, so I switched to my true hetero peaked-cap macho look