JESUS REVEALS WHAT JEWISH FEAST DAY HE WILL ARRIVE ON AT THE RAPTURE, AS REVEALED BY THE FATHERSHORTS VERSION for all you shorities out there. (:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What translation are you using because I got something different.

Ease up on the self-accusations.

We don't precede those that have those who have fallen asleep.

That seems simple enough. The dead in Christ rise first. That is the barley harvest.

When Jesus returns He will bring those that rose first with Him. Simple enough, When He returns for the Church, which is the wheat harvest, He will bring the dead in Christ with Him. The alive Church will be caught up to meet the dead in Christ in the air.

This is pretty simple stuff. I'm not sure why you are confused.
#1 - If you love the LORD and are washed in His Precious Blood, then we are Eternal Brethren in Christ and i am looking forward to seeing you in Heaven.

#2 - FALSE STATEMENT = "When Jesus returns He will bring those that rose first with Him"

Now, you can either PROVE yourself as speaking the Truth on this subject or PROVE me to be ignorant and in error.

The ONLY Way to PROVE the Truth is thru the TRUTH = "It is written"

NOTICE = i am not now, and have never accused you before the Brethren or our LORD and SAVIOR Jesus Christ.
But i do pray for your blessing in understanding.

What i am doing is exposing the falsehood of 'pre-trib rapture.

'Pre-trib rapture' never came out of the Mouth of God.

Peace

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1 - If you love the LORD and are washed in His Precious Blood, then we are Eternal Brethren in Christ and i am looking forward to seeing you in Heaven.
Amen.

#2 - FALSE STATEMENT = "When Jesus returns He will bring those that rose first with Him"

Now, you can either PROVE yourself as speaking the Truth on this subject or PROVE me to be ignorant and in error.

The ONLY Way to PROVE the Truth is thru the TRUTH = "It is written"
That's just it, I've already proven proven it.

1 Thes 4
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The dead in Christ rise first. Then God brings them when the alive are caught up. The alive meet them in the clouds. No big mystery here. It's all written in the Word.

NOTICE = i am not now, and have never accused you before the Brethren or our LORD and SAVIOR Jesus Christ.
But i do pray for your blessing in understanding.
I don't take any offense brother.
What i am doing is exposing the falsehood of 'pre-trib rapture.

'Pre-trib rapture' never came out of the Mouth of God.

Peace
All you are doing is setting yourself up to be in the hour of testing. We are told to watch. It is those that look for Him that He will appear a second time to without sin unto salvation. Will He appear to those that are not looking for Him?

Hebrews 9
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe in the rapture, Ezekiel chapter 13, God hates the fly away doctrine. Zechariah chapter 14, the feast of tabernacles, is our love to Jesus. During the millennium. Those who won't come to Jerusalem, and offer their love and obedience to God. They will go into lake of fire with satan. Jesus will rule with rod of iron. Corrections and discipline during millennium. During judgement day, those Jesus deems unworthy, will go into lake of fire. Ezekiel chapter 40 to 48 is about the millennium, and revelation chapter 20.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

That's just it, I've already proven proven it.

1 Thes 4
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The dead in Christ rise first. Then God brings them when the alive are caught up. The alive meet them in the clouds. No big mystery here. It's all written in the Word.

I don't take any offense brother.

All you are doing is setting yourself up to be in the hour of testing. We are told to watch. It is those that look for Him that He will appear a second time to without sin unto salvation. Will He appear to those that are not looking for Him?

Hebrews 9
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
Good Morning

Brother, this is your statement = "When Jesus returns He will bring those that rose first with Him"

This is diametrically opposed to the words of the LORD:
1 Thes 4

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

JESUS is not bringing resurrected Saints with Him.

JESUS is bringing the spirits of those who died in Him in Order that they may be part of the First Resurrection.

Your statement is seeking to correct the words of the LORD = which is very sinful and the working of the spirit of error.

Please let me know that you are able to see this!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Morning

Brother, this is your statement = "When Jesus returns He will bring those that rose first with Him"

This is diametrically opposed to the words of the LORD:
1 Thes 4

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

JESUS is not bringing resurrected Saints with Him.

JESUS is bringing the spirits of those who died in Him in Order that they may be part of the First Resurrection.

Your statement is seeking to correct the words of the LORD = which is very sinful and the working of the spirit of error.

Please let me know that you are able to see this!
Sure I can see what you are saying as I thought the same thing for years. Then I realized that it was wrong. The dead in Christ rise first in the barley harvest which happens at Passover. It is then that He will bring the souls with Him. Then we have the wheat harvest at Pentecost. It is then that the priest presents both the barley and the wheat cakes.

Another thing that 1 Thes 4 does is prove that it is not the same event as 1 Corinthians 15. In 1st Thes 4 the dead rise first. Next, the alive rise to meet them in the clouds. In 1 Corinthians 15 we see the dead and alive changed in the twinkling of an eye. Completely different event.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure I can see what you are saying as I thought the same thing for years. Then I realized that it was wrong. The dead in Christ rise first in the barley harvest which happens at Passover. It is then that He will bring the souls with Him. Then we have the wheat harvest at Pentecost. It is then that the priest presents both the barley and the wheat cakes.

Another thing that 1 Thes 4 does is prove that it is not the same event as 1 Corinthians 15. In 1st Thes 4 the dead rise first. Next, the alive rise to meet them in the clouds. In 1 Corinthians 15 we see the dead and alive changed in the twinkling of an eye. Completely different event.

There is no resurrection before His Coming = ZERO

Anyone who speaks against 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 speaks against Christ by the spirit of error.

Your words are against the words of Christ, you are placing yourself in the group of false prophets.

God said the rapture only takes place AFTER the First Resurrection which only occurs at His Second Coming = 1 Thess 4:13-18

Brothers, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who are without hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, we also believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in Him.
By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have died.
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.

After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.

Therefore encourage one another with these words.

There are no resurrections separate or prior to His Coming as stated here in 1 Thess 4:13-18.
If there were, the OT Prophets and the LORD and the Apostles would of spoken it.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

FALSEHOOD = "Another thing that 1 Thes 4 does is prove that it is not the same event as 1 Corinthians 15. In 1st Thes 4 the dead rise first. Next, the alive rise to meet them in the clouds. In 1 Corinthians 15 we see the dead and alive changed in the twinkling of an eye. Completely different event."

SAME exact Event spoken by the SAME exact Apostle spoken of by the OT Prophets and our LORD Jesus Christ.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FALSEHOOD = "Another thing that 1 Thes 4 does is prove that it is not the same event as 1 Corinthians 15. In 1st Thes 4 the dead rise first. Next, the alive rise to meet them in the clouds. In 1 Corinthians 15 we see the dead and alive changed in the twinkling of an eye. Completely different event."

SAME exact Event spoken by the SAME exact Apostle spoken of by the OT Prophets and our LORD Jesus Christ.
Your claim is "False" there is one future resurrection of "All" this takes place on the last day at the Lord's Second coming (The End)

There are (Two) resurrections on the (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second Death) resurrection has no power.

1.) (First Resurrection) To Life
2.) (Second Death) Resurrection To Damnation

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

Daniel 12:1-2KJV
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

(I Will Raise Him Up At The Last Day)

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing,
but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

1 Thessalonians 4:16KJV

The (Last Day) Judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: David in NJ

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is "False" there is one future resurrection of "All" this takes place on the lastday attge Lord's Second coming (The End)

Rev 20 tells us there is only one resurrection left "on the last day". The first resurrection took place before the Mill started. The last resurrection happens AFTER the Mill ends.

Reactions: David in NJ