JESUS Said Don’t Build Your House On Sand = Matthew 7;24-27

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS Said Don’t Build Your House On Sand = Matthew 7;24-27

Matthew 7;24-27

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Luke 6:47-47

Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

I Corinthians 3:10-15

According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

AMEN

>>> >>> >>> >>>

WILBUR-BY-THE-SEA, Fla.

Friday morning's light gave a better of idea how much damage Tropical Storm Nicole caused along our coast. The hardest hit area was in Volusia County, where storm surge chewed away protective sand dunes, causing seawalls to crumble. That has left several homes dangling near the water's edge in Wilbur-By-The-Sea. The seawalls and natural dunes had already been heavily damaged by Hurricane Ian, and seven or eight homes collapsed at the height of the storm. Another 15 are considered unsafe.

NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. —

Nicole has come and gone but the threat of rising water persists into Thursday night. In New Smyrna Beach, residents are keeping a close eye on the tide. They are bracing for what could be another destructive night. Hurricane Nicole brought historic beach erosion up and down the beach line. Earlier Thursday, people saw the extent of that damage. New Smyrna Beach residents woke up Thursday morning to find most of their beach gone and dozens of beach ramps, backyards and even portions of buildings washed away with it. The erosion was so bad it ripped off the back wall of a home near Hiles Beach Ramp, a lamp and even a chandelier still hanging inside. Not far up the road, portions of the brand-new boardwalk at 27th Avenue Park caved in. The storm sucked the sand out from under the sea wall, taking chunks of concrete and brick with it.

DAYTONA BEACH SHORES, Fla.

It may take days for the full scope of damage left by Hurricane Nicole to be fully seen, but the picture is coming into sharp focus for communities like Daytona Beach Shores where drone video shows a strong of homes crumbling into the ocean. The video, shot by Brandon Clement from WxChasing, shows what remains of several former beachfront properties that now barely resemble homes. Roofs lay propped up on what remains of dunes, tile floors are folded like paper and the remnants of walls and furniture lay scattered everywhere. Nicole’s enormous wind field battered Volusia county coast overnight with strong sustained winds and gusts of 70 mph or more. In all, the county has deemed at least 49 beachfront buildings unsafe and at risk for collapse . That includes Twenty-four hotels and condos.

“We have not yet had the opportunity to assess coastal structures such as piers and walkways,” said Beach Safety Deputy Director Tammy Malphurs. “Even during low tide, these structures may collapse without notice. At this time the beach is the most dangerous place to be in our county. We will work as hard as we possibly can to make it safe and accessible once again, but it’s going to take time.”